• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL Fans, check out my new dining room!

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
That is gorgeous. As op said it would be great in a bedroom as well. Very tasteful. I like the lamp shades!! Great idea

Stunning! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

We have a haunted mansion section in our house and a black/white mickey guest room. Everyone loves it!!

Stunning! I am in awe of your creativity and talent. :worship:

Thanks a ton for all of the nice comments. I really do appreciate it!

I worked hard on making the design accurate. Some of the DCL mailings show the design a bit simplified, so I had to decide if I wanted mine to be very detailed or more generic like the pamphlets.

I live in the sticks, so I get bored! HA! My DCL dining wall faces a field and a bunch of pine trees. It's about as FAR from a cruise as you can get. I get desperate for DCL inspiration living in the Midwest.

Anyways, thanks again for all of the nice posts. I'm glad that I could share with fellow DCL fans.

* A * M * A * Z * I * N * G * ! ! !

How did you get the logo so accurate--did you have Kinko's print an enlarged version as a stencil, or did you make the stencil by hand?

Beautiful colors!

We have a DCL theme bathroom. I would really like to do something like this along one of the walls. I have the same question the poster above me had. Did you take the design to a Kinkos to be enlarged or did you do it yourself? My design wouldn't have to be as big as yours since the bathroom walls are only about 7ft wide. The walls are already navy.

This is a wonderful job!!!! I'm also curious as to how you created your logo stencil...

(and I'm subbing so I can save this for later...)

It looks fabulous. You are quite talented! I would totally do that in my dining room if I had the skills.

Great job!! Can you come to my house? Wisconsin isn't very far from Georgia.... ;)

Ginny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter