DCL Family Fun Collapsible Picnic Bag/Backpack

dennes

Mouseketeer
Hi again.
Krazy Kiwi lady back again. Has anyone bought the following gift and has a close up photo of it?

DCL Family Fun Collapsible Picnic Bag/Backpack I love the look of it - just can't see much of it!!!

Thanks is advance

Deb x:confused3

That's the difficulty ordering something that you can only see a tiny picture of... Anyone????

We were thinking about ordering this for my wife's parents. I agree - tough to see in the pic if it's worth it. I did a little digging online and found another post here that said it's small. Hopefully someone can shed some light!

Hi Everyone - I ended up emailing DCL and the kind people have sent me a picture slightly bigger... here we goItem 2219.JPG

That was nice they responded!

I wonder if any are on eBay with additional pictures.

how can i upload m own personal pictures? I was given the picnic backpack by Disney just last weekend (we where married on the Disney Dream it was their gif to us)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter