DCL Drink prices???

pannm

Mouseketeer
I have been looking through food pictures and I've seen several yummy looking, fruity drinks. My husband and I are not big drinkers, but I do plan to have one or two fruity drinks by the pool- or at the sail away or pirates party.

I have a few questions:

How much (for the most part) are the fruity drinks? I don't care about beer prices.

I've been seeing a lot of 'sail away party drinks'...are they only available at the sail away party? Do they cost more/less? Can you buy the glass along with it or does the price include the glass?

Does 'pirate party night' have special drinks? Are they the same prices or cheaper/more expensive?

Is the 'drink of the day' cheaper? Or no?

How much are non-alcoholic drinks (special ones)?

Is pop included at the walk-up/quick service locations? Or only if you go and get it yourself at the soda station by the pool (we are on Magic)?

Fountain soda's a free, just need to go to the drink station near the pool. Open 24/7

Soda (fountain) is also free at diner & Castaway Cay. At CC you need to go get it at the fountain, if you ask the waiter they will charge you.

Not sure about the alcohol, not a big drinker either.
If you want to try something new, fun and cheap go to the Martini tasting I believe it's only 15$ Did it on my last cruise, never had a Martini before. Drank some no so good ones but some AWESOME ones too, meet nice people and laugh at lot :cutie:

I found the drink prices to be reasonable. Other people I know have taken other cruises and warned me about outrageous prices but I was pleasently surprised. We got the signature drink with dinner at Animator's Palate and I believe it was about 5 dollars each. We also got the drink of the day and that was about 4. When I was on Castaway Cay, I had bahama mamas delivered to my chair and they were 3.75. We also did the tequila tasting and we got 3 shots of tequila (all Patron types) (they'd refill them if you wanted - I couldn't handle that much if i wanted too...) and pretty much all the Patron magaritas you wanted and that was $15 each.

I never did any non alcholic drinks and soda is free all over. I believe a beer (just incase you're wondering was $3.75).

The most expensive thing was our wine packages with Remi (it was our honeymoon...we splurged!) was $99 but it was really cool and I really enjoyed the wines! However, I wouldn't do that again.

I never did any non alcholic drinks and soda is free all over. I believe a beer (just incase you're wondering was $3.75).

Soda is only free at the drink fountains onboard and at Castaway. In the dining room it's free but only the fountain one. Root beer (not sure if there is other ones) is in a can, it will be charged. If you get soda from room service it will be charged. Same if you get it from the waiter at CC or from a bar.

Not all over

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter