DCL drink pics

why do mojito's reming me of mint julips? We had so many great drinks I can't remember them all.

soo many good drinks, and one I did not like, a Zombie...

Though I did find anything with strawberry in it real good.

If only I knew of those coconut cups when we were on the island, and of that drink!

Love the coconut cup, never saw that on CC either! Is that a drink you have to buy somewhere?

We got smoothies in the coconut cups at CC. We now have 6 of them-great souvenir!

Also, sometimes you can get the plastic DCL cups that drinks are in for free! ( sorry it is too early for me to figure out how to quote a picture to show you which one I am talking about). A tip I learned here before our first cruise- after the Sail Away party, many people just leave their cups on the tables. Hang around on deck a little bit and you can go around collecting the left overs ( they are made of a sturdy plastic and have held up fairly well for us). Take them back to your room and wash them out. Somebody said your room steward will wash them for you, but we didn't feel right asking him. My kids love drinking out of them at home!

Yeah if anyone would like to share their picks it would be great. Got to finish up my list on what I have to drink on the cruise.

On the Wonder last August, Gede (from Indonesia) put together this 7 layer mixture of coffee, alcohol and milk while we were sitting at the bar in Cove Cafe around midnight on our last night. After my wife pronounced it delicious (the trick was drinking it without mixing, so each sip tasted a little different), we asked Gede what it was, and he replied, "What the heck did I put in there?":lmao:

1001274df0.jpg

Please post more pix of the Cove Cafe drinks if you have them. PLEEEEZZZEE! Wish I was there now!

I think this was called Deep Blue Sea? Not sure. It was the drink of the day one one of the days! :confused3

2474409653_ca48c290e9_b.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter