DCL Door Decorations

WeAreKopin

Earning My Ears
We are sailing on the Magic Jan 18-26. Am I too late to request something to use as door decorations? I've never decorated our door before, but know my kids would love it.

I don't want to put the kids names on anything. We could put the family name (Kopin) on it though. I'd also like something that says 'Our Twins First Cruise'. That would be a great memory to have in the scrapbook.

I'd love some Mickey heads for my boys ages 9 & 3 and anything pink (Minnie or princess) for my daughter who is 3.

Thank you. :worship:

Also, where does everyone get the Mickey Ears to put around the cabin number on the door? Those are so cute.

We are sailing on the Magic Jan 18-26. Am I too late to request something to use as door decorations? I've never decorated our door before, but know my kids would love it.

I don't want to put the kids names on anything. We could put the family name (Kopin) on it though. I'd also like something that says 'Our Twins First Cruise'. That would be a great memory to have in the scrapbook.

I'd love some Mickey heads for my boys ages 9 & 3 and anything pink (Minnie or princess) for my daughter who is 3.

Thank you. :worship:

Here's the Porthole Ears Link:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2172891

And how does this work for the door decor?

twins.jpg

dumbwaiterboy said:
Yup...I'll try to do tomorrow...I'm at my sisters with no photoshop

Sounds great. Sorry to call you Lady B, I thought this was her post:)

Thank you so much!!! We had a death in the family and were out of town all last week. I just checked the boards now and what a great surprise to find these.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter