DCL Desk @ WDW?

MAGICinMYHEART

<font color=FF0066<b>WL Vet</b><br><font color=gre
Are there any DCL check-in Desks at any of the Resorts @ WDW? I just received my Documents and only have two luggage tags I was planning on taking an extra bag just for our DIS -Meet Goody Bags. Will it be possable to get extra tags before we arrive at the port?

Thanks
Beckie

TRIED SEARCH NOT WORKING

There is a desk at AKL. I don't know if they have extra luggage tags though. It would make sense to have them in case someones luggage lost a tag. I know one of ours looked a little worse for wear when it arrived from MCO.

There is also one in the lobby of the Polynesian. I would assume there would be a DCL desk at any of the resorts that are part of the Land & Sea package.

HTH!

There was one at POR, I don't kow about extra luggage tags.

I am not sure how much time you have left but have you considered MAILING a box to the port? That way you wouldn't even have to worry about it. It took about 3-5 days for UPS to get it once I sent it. I don't have the address right off hand but you could call DCL.

The address for the port is in the FAQ at the top of Forum.

The porters at the luggage drop-off area at the terminal can provide you with extra luggage tags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter