DCL Confessions

I wore Disney crocks the entire cruise - including to Palo! My partner was mortified, but packing was a breeze and my feet felt great.

My confession is I see nothing wrong with this... Lol my idea was wearing my smart crocs to Palo.. Lol

I AM so taking a bottle to put sand from CC in:cool1::cool1::cool1:

You can get plenty of sand from your shoes and pockets. Or just ask the people in front of you to shake a little and collect their sand extras - no reason for it to go to waste.:wave2:

I purposely bought my DS9s Crocs a couple sizes too big and told him it was so he could grow into them. The real reason was of course so I could wear them too! :)

That's news too me!

Here's what it says in the Navigator:

i5ruyc.jpg

Note the "Friendly Reminders" on the left side of the page.

My confession is that I've been on this board for a few years and have never actually sailed on DCL or any other line!!! We are hoping to sail for the first time ever this Oct on the Wonder. Hopefully it will happen so that I finally have DCL experience and can contribute in the future. :)

This would be my confession almost exactly. I've been on the DisBoards for years and on the Cruise Board for almost a year and we are taking our first cruise this Oct on the Dream. :goodvibes

I'm obsessed with learning as much as I can before we sail in April 2014. My family thinks I'm nuts.

I hate putting used tampons into little bags that the stateroom host has to handle.

Hee hee -- that's why whenever possible, I go to a public restroom onboard and use the holders they have in the stalls.

I brought Twinings tea bags from the ship home from our Baltic cruise and passed them off as "souvenirs from London" to friends.

You and me both! But I don't cruise until Sept 2014!:rotfl2:

That is too funny! I don't sail until December 2014 for my wedding/family cruise and I am on every site imaginable to learn everything about the cruise since I am a newbie. Everyone thinks I have gone off my rocker :rotfl2: I have OCD and let me tell you in has kicked in!

That is too funny! I don't sail until December 2014 for my wedding/family cruise and I am on every site imaginable to learn everything about the cruise since I am a newbie. Everyone thinks I have gone off my rocker :rotfl2: I have OCD and let me tell you in has kicked in!

I was the same way before my May cruise wedding. To fill the void from wedding planning I'm already planning my August 2014 cruise.

Not on the cruise exactly but on phone to DCL for the 50,000 time after our cruise was chartered by another party and we were being punted to another cruise. Anyway I was on hold for ages whilst the agent talked to 'shore services' about my compensation etc. After ages I was desperate to go to the bathroom after being very English and drinking too much tea thinking oh my I am going to have my own aquaduck here...So I thought I will have time to go to the little girls room taking phone with me whilst listening to a lovely Disney song...

You can guess what happens next. When one can't stop oneself the agent comes back on the phone. So my confession is continuing the conversation during this act of nature.

Lol. I waited of course to flush...

:rotfl2:

After lurking around this thread for weeks I finally decided it was time to post. I look forward to joining the Verandah Club (have only ever had inside rooms before). On a non DCL cruise a very long time ago BC (before children) we mooned the port of Stockholm. It just seemed like the thing to do. And finally I too question Max's parentage. Really how did Goofy find any kind of woman that would breed with him, be it cow, mule, dog or moose (it could happen) Just saying :confused:

Ok I'll admit that I love this topic and I never thought I would have anything to contribute till now.....
I thought I would share here because dis boarders would not judge me.
Ok here goes.....this is so difficult!!!!
I'm a 34 years old, male, and enjoy exercising (at this particular time enjoy running about 4 miles a day), shaved head, like to think in fairly good shape, run on the road by our house no gym, 5'6ish, 175lbs, street bike, mustang mach 1, typical male gear head (trying to paint a visual image).
Confession; When I run I enjoy listening to radio Disney:lmao:
Wow that felt good!!!!
It all started when I had a talk with my son about the old saying "you are what you eat" or in our case-what you listen to. I heard some "distasteful music" and had the talk, what you take in is what you will portray. Sat back and though for a bit after that talk that some of the happiest times in our family lives involved Disney music. So I figured I would let that spoil over in my exercising.
Oh and since I'm spilling, I shed a few tears stepping on the magic for the first time. It was a big accomplishment for our family to be able to get to that point in our lives....

I hope my wife doesn't read this!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter