DCL Confessions

I confess that I DON'T want to communicate with anyone one that has stayed in my stateroom before. I see people who want stateroom reports from fellow Disers, but what's not said is that we've used the same toilet, slept (and done other things) on the same bed and so on. Obviously, other people have used these rooms. I just don't need to know that Kate and Rob "christened" this bed within 10 minutes of entering the room.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

One more please,
At that dinner the waiter made two paper people for us and asked us "which is male and which is female". My table passed the two paper people around but couldn't tell any difference. Now our table was all adults, no kids, so I decided to answer the riddle in a very un-disney way.

I took one of the two paper figures and ripped two lines in the crotch area. With a fold here and a fold there I had created a male paper doll with an origami erection.

The look of shock on my tablemates faces was worth the price of the cruise.

When the waiter returned he asked "So did you figure out who was the guy"

"yes... yes I did"

:rolleyes1

OMG!!! I just laughed my :lmao::lmao: off!!! GREAT ONE!!! :rotfl2::rotfl:

We were at a character breakfast. Minnie came to the table and I put my arm around her. I accidentally grabbed her butt in the process. The look on my face when they took the pic was amusing :rotfl2: DS asked me why did I look so scared, was I afraid of Minnie.

Reminds me of a pic I took with Tigger at Epcot. I didn't expect "him" to be so skinny, and so when I put my hand around "him", I accidentally grabbed "her" ****.

I was scared to death and apologized profusely. Tigger gave a shy response and gave me a hug. Whew...

One thing on the Dream a group of us from Vibe saw was on Goofy's mini golf course, there was three Edge kids trying to hit golf balls off the back of the ship at night. They stopped but looked really guilty when we got in sight of them. On the Fantasy I noticed at night they put away / lock up the stuff now, I'm sure it's because of the kids that do that.

I love that your 17 and loved being with your family. That gives me hope for my kids LOL

Hahaha just don't tell my parents that ; ) . And by the second day once I made friends in Vibe I only saw my parents at breakfast and dinner, and then when I got back to the room in the morning and would have to try and slip by to my bed without waking them up. Although by the pool we'd always run I to each other it seemed

Ok...I admit it......I took some sand from Castaway Cay for a souvenir. :rolleyes1
..wait, there's more...
I gave small bottles as my FE gift and encouraged 40 other people to do the same thing. :guilty:

When we got home from our cruise my daughter dumped every grain on sand from all of our shoes in a ziplock so she could save our Castaway Cay sand forever. Now she keeps that bag in a treasure chest;)

I AM so taking a bottle to put sand from CC in:cool1::cool1::cool1:

No sand, shells, animals, plant life, anything.

Leave only footprints. :)

The mantra is take only pictures, leave only footprints. :goodvibes

In the Navigator's for CC day it says:

"Due to our commitment to the environment, we ask that seashells, coral, and other natural treasures be left undisturbed at Disney's Castaway Cay for all to enjoy."

We were on Castaway Cay and DD2 needed a nap in the worst way. The only open chairs nearby were in direct sun. However, there were several chairs under an umbrella nearby that were holding snorkels. I moved the snorkels all onto one chair and sat down with my toddler. I didn't see why snorkels should be shaded while we baked in the sun. About 30 minutes later the snorkel owners came by and were thoroughly perplexed about finding us in "their" chair. I pretended to be sleeping with DD while they pulled other chairs up in the sand behind us and whispered about my rudeness.

I could care less who my cruise directors are.

I hate putting used tampons into little bags that the stateroom host has to handle.

I tried to recreate the champagne drink that you get in Remy at home and failed miserably.

I found the sailors line dancing on the Fury Catamaran excursion highly amusing.

I watch the ships leave Port Canaveral on the webcam once in a while and am jealous of those on the ship.

Running on deck 4 in the forward tunnel is a little creepy.

Veranda club member checkin' in...
Even though it was broad daylight, in my defense, it was it right after a martini tasting. :crazy2:

I guess I should also admit to getting half-lit at a martini tasting .....

......twice

......and at Meridian on the Dream- damn you Alex!

Not on the cruise exactly but on phone to DCL for the 50,000 time after our cruise was chartered by another party and we were being punted to another cruise. Anyway I was on hold for ages whilst the agent talked to 'shore services' about my compensation etc. After ages I was desperate to go to the bathroom after being very English and drinking too much tea thinking oh my I am going to have my own aquaduck here...So I thought I will have time to go to the little girls room taking phone with me whilst listening to a lovely Disney song...

You can guess what happens next. When one can't stop oneself the agent comes back on the phone. So my confession is continuing the conversation during this act of nature.

Lol. I waited of course to flush...

We were on Castaway Cay and DD2 needed a nap in the worst way. The only open chairs nearby were in direct sun. However, there were several chairs under an umbrella nearby that were holding snorkels. I moved the snorkels all onto one chair and sat down with my toddler. I didn't see why snorkels should be shaded while we baked in the sun. About 30 minutes later the snorkel owners came by and were thoroughly perplexed about finding us in "their" chair. I pretended to be sleeping with DD while they pulled other chairs up in the sand behind us and whispered about my rudeness.

:yay: hahahahahahahaha

The mantra is take only pictures, leave only footprints. :goodvibes

In the Navigator's for CC day it says:

"Due to our commitment to the environment, we ask that seashells, coral, and other natural treasures be left undisturbed at Disney's Castaway Cay for all to enjoy."

How big can the footprints be? People over 6' may be displacing excessively large amounts of sand. That's my confession, excessive displacement of sand

I wore Disney crocks the entire cruise - including to Palo! My partner was mortified, but packing was a breeze and my feet felt great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter