DCL Character Performer Auditions

Laura Liv

Lala Liv
Hi everyone.

I did an audition for the DCL in NYC a few days ago. I made to the finals without being cut. How long do you think I should wait for an answer considering the audition was for June-July contracts? Do they send an email for YES or NO?
Thanks
:love:

:mickeyjum

Hey I did the LA auditions for the June-July contracts. I made it to the finals as well for character performers. I haven't heard anything yet but I've read so many different things. "2 weeks to 6 months" or "They won't even send you a rejection email"… even though some other people who previously auditioned before for other roles were informed by email. If its a yes, you have a phone call interview. Anyways let me know if you get a call back! And I'll let you know if i hear anything too.

Thanks for you reply. Disney talented casting replied "Casting for the roles is an ongoing process. All offers should be made by the end of April"

Still waiting for an answer, just checking if there is anyone intrested on working as a CP in the DCL. :sail:
Have a magical day :)

Hey! Its not a post, its an email I recieved from Disney Talent department. So, this is Aprils last week, although i read on http://arianna-dcl.tumblr.com/ that her offer was made May the 21st (Last year)

Still waiting, hope to have news soon, and that you make it too

Just got ahold of a casting director from Disney Cruise Line today. Told me if you haven't heard anything yet, then its unlikely you got the job. They don't have enough time to send out rejection emails.

what do you mean by "a hold". Im from Argentina and I can`t get that expression well. I will still be waiting before thinking negative. I apreciate your post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter