• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL character autograph "Mickey Mail" being discontinued in August

Saw an number of different items signed on the Magic this last week. One family appeared to have one child, but 7 pillowcases ....:(

Saw an number of different items signed on the Magic this last week. One family appeared to have one child, but 7 pillowcases ....:(

Ugh! People like that are going to get it changed so that only autograph books will be signed. Having multiple items signed will drastically slow down the meet and greet lines.

Ugh! People like that are going to get it changed so that only autograph books will be signed. Having multiple items signed will drastically slow down the meet and greet lines.
They could just say one item per greet. That way, those people who have multiple items, have to either all wait in line with one item each, or one person stand in line multiple times.

I vote for that.

They could just say one item per greet. That way, those people who have multiple items, have to either all wait in line with one item each, or one person stand in line multiple times.

I vote for that.

True. That would be a logical way to deal with the situation. Unfortunately, I don't feel DCL always chooses the logical solution.

The lines we so long when I was on the Fantasy. I really missed the Mickey Mail. Only got 2 autographs was not going to spend 30 to 45 minutes in line. The classics are so much better with less line up. Going to go back to them.

The lines we so long when I was on the Fantasy. I really missed the Mickey Mail. Only got 2 autographs was not going to spend 30 to 45 minutes in line. The classics are so much better with less line up. Going to go back to them.
We were on the Fantasy in June on a full ship, and the lines were not 30-45 minutes long for character greetings. I am surprised by your experience.

MUN

That's upsetting. People like this are the reason they changed the policy in the first place. I think they should have kept allowing items to be signed but limit it to ONE item per stateroom.

We were on the Fantasy in June on a full ship, and the lines were not 30-45 minutes long for character greetings. I am surprised by your experience.

MUN
Well for the times we went yes it was. Waited 45 minutes for Tinkerbelle. For Mickey in formal the line went right around deck 4 to the elevator. It was crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter