• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL Chamilia Charm

I was on the Dream from May 13th to 17th and purchased two of these adorable charms and I LOVE it so much. My daughter loves hers too! The store was White Caps(if my memory serves me right) and they were 41.00/each. We also purchased the blue murano glass mickey ones as well. Make sure you take your pandora bracelet with you and have them try the charms on your bracelet. They do not all fit, some do, some do not. My DH bought my blue mickey murano in DTD and when they gave it to me on mother's day it didn't fit :( The lady on the cruise was talking to us and we told her, she exchanged it on the spot for me and got me one that fits perfect :) Only problem now is I need two more charms for end of school and forgot to get them. Terrified to order online and get ones that do not fit.

If you want to add more Disney chamilia charms, now may be the time! Disneystore.com has 25% off (park25) and free shipping over $75 (shiptoday) promo codes today. My husband just got me two new charms :goodvibes

Now to tell him about it! :rotfl2:

Do the cruise ships (to be more specific- Fantasy) have the engraved mickey spacers and the dreams do come true charm? Just curious because I ordered them online and when they arrived one spacer fit my pandora bracelet- the other one did. And the other charm/bead "dreams really do come true" doesn't fit on at all either. It gets about halfway twisted on and gets stuck and won't go on any further. I'm wondering if I might bring those with me and get them exchanged while there (ofcourse get the DCL logo ship charm also lol)

Hey BibbityBobbitybo, noticed you will be cruising soon. I would really love a DCL charm with the logo. Any chances that you or someone you know would be willing to pick me one up? Would pay cost to buy and ship it to me. Let me know. Also I noticed that you were on the Wonder Repo in 2011. Was that the April 28th repo to Vancouver? We were on that cruise and it was wonderful!!!

I got off the Fantasy on Saturday. The only Disney charms I saw were the DCL one, 2 different Pooh ones, Jiminy Cricket not too many more, maybe 2 or 3 more. World of Disney in DTD had a bigger range and preferred you had the bracelet to test them, especially Pandora ones. They will only exchange with a receipt.

I hate to feed the addiction fire, but if you want to get an inexpensive and authentic bracelet or other Chamilia charms - this place is liquidating their Chamilia stock. I just ordered a leather wrap bracelet so I had someplace to put the cruiseship charm.

http://www.charmsandjewelry.com/

Off the Dream and bought myself a Chamilia bracelet, the dream bead the DCL ship bead and a lime green glass bead.

ooooh...I love it! Anyone know if these have been available latey on the Dream?

I purchased one on the first night of our 6/20 cruise on the Dream. I checked the last night and the CM said she still had many more available:) Per CM, the cruise logo is only available on the ships.

On both the wonder and dream I asked about inventory or the ship charm she said they had over 300 of them and it was the same the next month on the dream.

I was wondering if anyone has recently gone on a Disney Cruise and noticed if they had any new Chamilia beads. I saw where someone had posted on facebook that they had recently returned from a Disney Cruise and they had seen 4 different beads: a cruise ship, dangle anchor, life preserver dangle, and logo bead. I have the cruise ship bead (unless it's a new one), but I've never heard of the other beads. I'm not sure if these beads are exclusive to the DCL or not. I'd love to see photos of these beads if anyone has seen them. If these are exclusive Chamilia DCL beads, I'd love to get the 3 beads that I don't have. I would gladly pay for these beads if anyone is going on a Disney Cruise anytime soon.

I was wondering if anyone has recently gone on a Disney Cruise and noticed if they had any new Chamilia beads. I saw where someone had posted on facebook that they had recently returned from a Disney Cruise and they had seen 4 different beads: a cruise ship, dangle anchor, raft dangle, and a logo bead. I have the cruise ship bead (unless it's a new one), but I've never heard of the other beads. I'm not sure if these beads are exclusive to the DCL or not. I'd love to see photos of these beads if anyone has seen them. If these are exclusive Chamilia DCL beads, I'd love to get the 3 beads that I don't have. I would gladly pay for these beads if anyone is going on a Disney Cruise anytime soon.

i saw a thread with pics of the new charms. it was recently but i don't have the link. just do a search and you should find it.

So I finally booked our next cruise for October 2013 just so I can finally get my DW the Chamilia charms!!! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :laughing:

Has anyone noticed if their still selling them onboard?? :goodvibes

I was on the Fanstasy 2 weeks ago and got a cruise ship charm for $45. The CM said they expect more exclusive cruise charms around February.

We were on the Fantasy in November 2012, and a new hanging anchor charm had been released a few weeks earlier. I was very disappointed that it would not fit on my pandora bracelet. The shop attendant said the threading had been modified so the Chamila charms will only fit on Chamila bracelets. The previous November I purchased the ship charm while on board the Magic, and there were no issues with Chamila on Pandora. If you don't have a Chamila bracelet, be sure to have your bracelet with you to be sure it will thread on.

Thank you! I just recieved a Chamilia bracelet for my birthday!! LOL My husband knew I wanted Chamilia purposely to fit Disney charms too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter