DCL Castaway Cay Screensaver

Do all those smileys represent your children? If so, you deserve a cruise!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

nswift ~ Oh my goodness, NO! :teeth: I only have one child. They represent: DH, Me, DS, DM, DSF, MIL, FIL, GMIL, BIL, SIL, DN, SIL'S DM.

staceymerrill ~ Thanks! I didn't realize Dave had screensavers. I'll have to check that out. I already have one of his desktop wallpapers up.

I downloaded it! What fun! Did you find the "Hidden" Hidden Mickey in the bushes?

~Nancy~

Zandy - thanks so much for pointing this out! I looked high and low last year for just such a thing. My kids will love it!

If I don't type faster it will pop up on my screen now.

I have a changer loaded into my screensavers and it changes randomly between the CC screensaver and DCL screensaver that I bought on the Magic last November.

Sometimes it makes it hard to wait until our next trip.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter