DCL carry-on alcohol policy changing Sept. 30 2015

We had 25 people roughly. My last cruise they had it set up where everyone poured and made their own. This one they had about 5 people come up to the bar and make 5 drinks each. I think that is what the problem was. Plus they did not have the alcohol measured out and just poured it in freehand. Yes extra alcohol is ok but it can also ruin a drink quickly. I preferred the first way where everyone was not crowding the bar and you sat down and made your own.

The last 3 drinks were good but the first 2 were horrible like plugging your nose bad.

I do think the policy should be based on the length of the cruise, doesn't seem right that you can take 2 bottles of wine whether it's a 3 day or 7 day. It is what it is. I'll probably just bring my 2 bottles and deal with it.

It's 2 bottles of wine per person aged 21 and over on embarkation AND AT EACH PORT STOP, that's allowed. Yes, there are some longer cruises that don't have a lot of ports, limiting how many additional bottles you can bring, but you will actually be able to have more than two bottles each for the duration of the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter