DCL Bon Voyage Memory Boxes

Buckeye Gal

Beach Girl Deep in the Land
I've read some of you mentioning that the memory boxes you can have ordered to your stateroom directly from DCL are perfect to put your Navigators and other small keepsakes in to protect them until you return home. There are other components to the gift as well, I know.

If you have a picture you can share of either the Island Native or Bon Voyage Memory Box gifts you purchased, I would love to see them. The pictures on DCL's site are just pathetic and you can't make them out....even if you save and enlarge them!

Thank you!

CIMG3226.jpg

CIMG3227.jpg

It's about 10 1/2 inches wide, 13 1/4 inch long and 2 inches deep. The inside is slightly smaller at 9 1/4 inches wide and 12 1/4 inches deep. As you can see, the Navigators fit in nicely. It's a pain to bring home, though. Our luggage was overweight and that box was the first thing to go into my carry on.

Oh thank you, Lorri, for sharing yours!!

The ones on the website for purchase are currently $31. You do get more than just the box. You also get a photo frame and cards.

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/dcl/en_US/myCruise/giftsListing?name=ExclusiveMerchandiseListingPage

Besides Navigators, I'm thinking pictures from Shutters and photo CDs (I'm planning on PhotoPass at WDW before the cruise) would be well protected in here.

We threw anything flat into ours!

The Bon Voyage box is a little more expensive and doesn't come with cards. It looks like the Captain Mickey frame and the photo album are extra. We got those, too.

CIMG3226.jpg

CIMG3227.jpg

It's about 10 1/2 inches wide, 13 1/4 inch long and 2 inches deep. The inside is slightly smaller at 9 1/4 inches wide and 12 1/4 inches deep. As you can see, the Navigators fit in nicely. It's a pain to bring home, though. Our luggage was overweight and that box was the first thing to go into my carry on.

Very nice....I want one.

does anyone have any photos of the anniversary/wedding one?

I would like to see the one that says Congratulations and the Island Native if anyone has a picture of it.

Thanks!

My sister and I ordered the execursion bag for my step-father last January. (It was his 70th b-day right before we boarded.) It was really big and roomy and a great quality, too. He thought it was great and uses it a lot for traveling now.

My sister and I ordered the execursion bag for my step-father last January. (It was his 70th b-day right before we boarded.) It was really big and roomy and a great quality, too. He thought it was great and uses it a lot for traveling now.

Thanks for the info. I was wondering if it was a good size so I could use it for traveling as well. I can also store my memory box in it for our flight home.:cool1: :cool1:

Has anyone seen the memory boxes in one of the shops onboard? I never have, but just thought I'd ask. I wouldn't mind seeing it IRL before deciding to buy.

The memory boxes are not sold in the gift shops. They are nice, but very expensive. You can only get them as an stateroom gift ordered before the cruise. I have seen them for sale on ebay and gotten some there. But that is hit and miss. I really like the ones I have to store all of our cruise memories in. We have also gotten the excursion bag. It is very nice and roomy. My husband uses it a lot. He is a tennis coach and uses it to take his tennis clothes and equipment in.:)

We also got an excursion bag on our first cruise, we have used it every time after. Great bag!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter