DCL arranged hotel, air, and transfer questions

dlf246

Mouseketeer
We normally handle our own hotel and rent a car, but (gasp, gasp) found the airfare/transfer/hotel package from DCL for day before too good to decline. (we are traveling around expensive spring break...) So... we now have a few questions and appreciate everyone's help... Also, our priorities are a bit different... we have dear friends near Orlando we are hoping to spend time with... before going to ship.

1) Am I correct that the DCL transfers from airport hotel are not a set time, but you are told a range of times?

2) Am I correct in assuming we are staying at airport hotel?

3) If we wish, can we choose to not take a morning transfer from hotel, but take a later transfer from the airport? (yes, I realize we might have to drag luggage...)

4) When do you normally learn your flight times?

5) Can someone give a guess at how often you arrive by afternoon (thus freeing up the night to see friends)? and a corollary: is there such a thing as requesting Disney fly you on early flights into Orlando?

Sorry so many questions, and thank you all in advance!

You should contact DCL directly. Ask to speak with the people that arrange the airline info, so they can give you the correct information reg your air and transfers.

I can tell you that based on other friends that have flown the day before w/DCL they have stayed at the Hyatt Regency, inside the airport, which is an advantage. I know that depending on where you are traveling from is the times that they arrange your flights.

Give them a call, it's better to get the skinny from the horses mouth, pardon the expression. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter