• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL 2018 Merchandise

fishingfool999

Disney and Ocean Fishing Fanatic
Does anyone have photos of the 2018 merchandise being offered on the different ships? Thanks

Anyone recently off the 2018 cruises have photos of the 2018 dated merchandise offered on any of the ships?
Looking for 2018 polo shirts, tee shirts, post cards, key chains, pins and any other items.
Does anyone have photos of the 2018 merchandise being offered on the different ships? Thanks

I was checking to see if anyone on here knew the value of two watches out of 2,000 made in 1979. These watches are still in the box with the certificate for each one also still in the box. Supposedly, someone from Disney contacted the owner to try and buy them back. He has #1 out of 2,000 and #9 out of 2,000. They are gold and silver bands not like the leather bands most have now. Email me if you have any information. Thanks.

I am curious as well on the merchandise for the new year! I’ve seen some of the Parks stuff, but haven’t seen anything for DCL yet.

I took pics but I am getting too large of file error trying to post pic.
Suggestion:
Send them to your phone, open them up on your phone, and forward them back to yourself, see if they come back any smaller most peoples phones are set to automatically reduce photo sizes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter