DCA Food & Wine Festival 2022 Superthread - Read First Post for Updates - Now Updated with Full Menus

Turns out we will be there during the Food & Wine Festival, and it looks like there are some items I would want to try from the booths, but it's been ages since I was at the one at Epcot and I'm sure stuff is different now, so I have some questions.
Can I use mobile order at the booths?
Do I have to have a Sip & Savor pass?
Can I order and/or pick up everything from one booth or do I have to wait in a bunch of different lines?
Do items often run out during the day? (I'm going on weekdays.)
Any other important info to know?

Turns out we will be there during the Food & Wine Festival, and it looks like there are some items I would want to try from the booths, but it's been ages since I was at the one at Epcot and I'm sure stuff is different now, so I have some questions.
Can I use mobile order at the booths?
Do I have to have a Sip & Savor pass?
Can I order and/or pick up everything from one booth or do I have to wait in a bunch of different lines?
Do items often run out during the day? (I'm going on weekdays.)
Any other important info to know?

I believe you can mobile order at booths, but not 100%. You can order items from other booths at the booth you’re at. You’ll need to go to each booth to pick up though.

Sip & Savor pass not required and should be used strategically. Does not cover alcohol.

The first weekend is when they will run out of items as they get their bearings. Sometimes they’ll run out while you’re waiting in line to pick up, but they typically replenish pretty quickly.

I believe you can mobile order at booths, but not 100%. You can order items from other booths at the booth you’re at. You’ll need to go to each booth to pick up though.

Sip & Savor pass not required and should be used strategically. Does not cover alcohol.

The first weekend is when they will run out of items as they get their bearings. Sometimes they’ll run out while you’re waiting in line to pick up, but they typically replenish pretty quickly.

No, you cannot mobile order at the booths. You can use mobile order to get items at the various quick service places that have special items being offered.

They can and will run out of items throughout the Festival, not just in the beginning. They were running out of numerous items almost daily during the Festival of Holidays, in particular desserts. If there is something that is high priority, order it and pick it up before 3pm

Can you pay with a gift card at the food booths? I know you can at Epcot, but I've never been to a festival at DCA. Can you buy the Sip & Savor pass with a gift card?

No, you cannot mobile order at the booths. You can use mobile order to get items at the various quick service places that have special items being offered.

They can and will run out of items throughout the Festival, not just in the beginning. They were running out of numerous items almost daily during the Festival of Holidays, in particular desserts. If there is something that is high priority, order it and pick it up before 3pm
Thank you for the helpful replies. I will plan to find a short line at a booth, mobile order at the usual takeaway places, skip the Sip & Savor, and pick items up sooner rather than later.

My friend and I just booked a trip for April 13-15, which means I'll be there for this for the first time. (I mean, I guess we were local APs during the 2010 one, but according to Wikipedia that one was super small and I have no memory of it...) I am tentatively excited. I am not a very adventurous eater, but I still see several things I'd like to try!

A weird question - does the DCA F&W turn into the drunken craziness I've heard about at Epcot (and witnessed - thought not during F&W)? I'll have a couple drinks myself, but I am not a fan of being around lots of people who are obviously way overindulging...

My friend and I just booked a trip for April 13-15, which means I'll be there for this for the first time. (I mean, I guess we were local APs during the 2010 one, but according to Wikipedia that one was super small and I have no memory of it...) I am tentatively excited. I am not a very adventurous eater, but I still see several things I'd like to try!

A weird question - does the DCA F&W turn into the drunken craziness I've heard about at Epcot (and witnessed - thought not during F&W)? I'll have a couple drinks myself, but I am not a fan of being around lots of people who are obviously way overindulging...
I was there in December 2018 for the Festival of Holidays where there were booths that served alcohol and I did not notice any too drunk people. I dont know if the pandemic has changed anything. I am going in two weeks and can report back here if I have any issues as I will be in DCA for 2-3 days.

I have never witnessed overly drunk people at Disneyland Resort in the 20+ years I have been a local/regular visitor. People know how to behave here or Disneyland has much better security than WDW.

I was there in December 2018 for the Festival of Holidays where there were booths that served alcohol and I did not notice any too drunk people. I dont know if the pandemic has changed anything. I am going in two weeks and can report back here if I have any issues as I will be in DCA for 2-3 days.
I have never witnessed overly drunk people at Disneyland Resort in the 20+ years I have been a local/regular visitor. People know how to behave here or Disneyland has much better security than WDW.

Super glad to hear that! I was hoping DLR was a different culture than WDW. Thanks!

Does anyone know when most of the food booths may open?

During December 2021, my husband and I stayed at GCH for our 4- day honeymoon. The Festival of Food's event nearby at DCA started later each day (I have no idea when- maybe noon or 1pm?) and there were long lines, so we never picked up food from it. I wish they were open at park open so we could get a head start!

Does anyone know when most of the food booths may open?

During December 2021, my husband and I stayed at GCH for our 4- day honeymoon. The Festival of Food's event nearby at DCA started later each day (I have no idea when- maybe noon or 1pm?) and there were long lines, so we never picked up food from it. I wish they were open at park open so we could get a head start!

The booths open at 10:30 officially. In practice, by 11am they are all open.

I guess I have never experienced this because I usually visit most festival booths between 11:30 and 2pm. I don't think I've ever tried going to the booths for dinner.

I guess I have never experienced this because I usually visit most festival booths between 11:30 and 2pm. I don't think I've ever tried going to the booths for dinner.

Not even dinner. We tried 3 times before we could get a hot cocoa macaron and cinnamon sugar tart from the Grandma's Recipes booth. They ran out before 4pm on all those occasions. We finally got them, by going before 2pm.

I'll be at California Adventure next week for the Villains Night, the After Dark Event. I don't have a park reservation during the day and the earliest I can get in with my ticket is 5pm. Do you think there will be much available at the Food and Wine festival booths in the evening? I have a reservation at Lamplight Lounge and I'm trying to decide if I should keep that or go to the food booths for dinner instead. Does anyone know if the booths will be open during the event after the regular park closing hours? I'm guessing not.

I'll be at California Adventure next week for the Villains Night, the After Dark Event. I don't have a park reservation during the day and the earliest I can get in with my ticket is 5pm. Do you think there will be much available at the Food and Wine festival booths in the evening? I have a reservation at Lamplight Lounge and I'm trying to decide if I should keep that or go to the food booths for dinner instead. Does anyone know if the booths will be open during the event after the regular park closing hours? I'm guessing not.

The booths close at 8pm usually. Keep your Lamplight lounge reservation. The food and drinks there are FAR better than the food at the booths.

I was able to get the Wine (McBride Sisters) and Mixology (Portuguese Bend Distillers) sessions for Sunday April 24th!

We'll be at the Wine session on the 24th but sadly missing out on the 12:30 Mixology session after booking Disneyland as our starting park for the (Dapper) Day. Then dinner at bit later at Wine Country Tattoria... so, a bit of a theme for the day.

Lots of merchandise was released today, so you can find pics on Instagram and other Disney sites. I'll refrain from sharing photos here until Disney releases official photos (which should be tomorrow).

I had insomnia so compiled a list of what I think are the best items to try.
Keep in mind to use the Sip n Savor passes on items that are at LEAST $7.50 to get the best value from the pass.
Also of you have leftover tabs from last year they will honor them !

CALIFORNIA FOOD AND WINE 2022

SNS = SIP N SAVOR BEST VALUE

D*LISH

SNACKS
Black & Tan Beef Potato Puffs - $8.50 (SNS)
Karl Strauss® Brewing Co., Wreck Alley Stout Gravy and Lager Micro Sponge
Cubano Slider - $7.50
Slow-roasted Mustard-crusted Pork and sliced Smoked Ham with Melted Swiss Cheese and slice of Pickle served on a Hawaiian Roll

NUTS ABOUT CHEESE

SNACKS
Peanut Butter & Jelly Mac $8.25 (SNS)
with Brown Sugar Streusel and Strawberry Crackle
Next Level Crackers & Cheese $8.00 (SNS)
House-made Herb Crackers with White Cheddar-infused Bellwether Farms™ Fromage Blanc, 'Nduja Prosciutto Spread and Cherry Jam

DESSERT
SNICKERS Caramel-Peanut Milk Chocolate Mickey Macaron $6.50
Chocolate Mickey Macaron filled with Caramel Ganache and SNICKERS® Pieces

DRINKS
Spicy-Honey Apricot Cocktail $14.00
Rye Whiskey, Apricot, Orange, Lemon Juice, Spicy Honey Syrup and Bitters

UNCORK CALIFORNIA

SNACKS
California Artisan Cheese Selection $8.50 (SNS)
Vella Cheese Company® Habanero Jack and Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Company's® TomaProvence

DESSERT
Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch $6.50
Chocolate-Hazelnut Mousse topped with Chocolate-Hazelnut Glaze and Gold Leaf

DRINKS
Tropical Mimosa Flight $16.00
Green Apple & Lychee Mimosa; Passion Fruit & Banana Mimosa; Cherry, Yuzu & Ginger Mimosa
Green Apple & Lychee Mimosa $15.00
Flavors of Green Apple and Lychee
Passion Fruit & Banana Mimosa $15.00
Flavors of Passion Fruit and Banana
Cherry, Yuzu & Ginger Mimosa $15.00
Flavors of Cherry, Yuzu and Ginger

BERRY PATCH

DESSERT
Strawberry Cheesecake with Lemon Chantilly $6.50
Blueberry-Buttermilk Pie $6.00

DRINKS
Cherry-Chocolate-Mint Dessert Cocktail $15.00
Vodka, Crème de Menthe Liqueur, Cherry, Chocolate Syrup, Coconut Cream and Heavy Whipping Cream

CALIFORNIA CRAFT BREWS

SNACKS
IPA Sausage Dog $ 7.00
on a Soft Pretzel Roll with Onion-Pepper Jardinière, Cheddar Cheese Sauce and Malt Vinegar-Jalapeño Crunch

DRINKS
Ficklewood, Yondershop, (ABV 6.9%)Hard Cider, Long Beach $15.25
Brewery X, Boysenberry Lemonade, (ABV 6.0%) Hard Seltzer, Anaheim ) $10.25

PEPPERS CALI - ENTE

SNACKS
Chile Relleno Empanada $8.50 (SNS)
with Arbol Pepper Salsa featuring Cacique® Oaxaca and Cotija Cheeses
Ají de Gallina $7.25
Spicy Yellow Chile Creamed Chicken with Jasmine Rice and Olive Tapenade

DRINKS
Cantarito-style Paloma $14.00
Reposado Tequila, Habanero-Pineapple Juice, Rock Melon Syrup, Lime and Fresca®

I HEART ARTICHOKES

SNACKS
Chicharron-crusted Fried Artichoke Dip $6.50
with Smoked Pepper Crema and featuring Cacique® Oaxaca Cheese
Artichoke Toast with California Olive Tapenade $6.75
Toasted Sliced Baguette with Artichoke Cream Cheese, topped with a zesty Olive and Artichoke Tapenade and garnished with a drizzle of Olive Oil

DRINKS
Passion Fruit Rum Cocktail $15.00
White Rum, Cynar, Passion Fruit, Orange, Guava, Orgeat and Lime

AVOCADO TIME

SNACKS
Frozen Guacamole $5.50
Avocado Paleta with Lime Crema, Pico de Gallo, Chile-Lime Seasoning and Tortilla Crunch

CLUCK - A DOODLE - MOO

SNACKS
Ranch Wings $8.50 (SNS)
with Hot Sauce Drizzle
French Onion Grilled Beef Tenderloin Slider $8.50 (SNS)
Grilled Beef Tenderloin topped with a Gruyère Cheese Sauce and Grilled Caramelized Onions, served on an Onion Roll

GOLDEN DREAMS

SNACKS
Honey-Orange-glazed Verlasso® Salmon Salad $8.00 (SNS)
with Citrus Vinaigrette
Mango-Carrot Gazpacho $8.25 (SNS)
with Grilled Shrimp and Jalapeño Crema

DRINKS
Pineapple-Tiki Bitter Cocktail $14.00
Aged Rum, Campari, Pineapple Juice, Orgeat, Lime Juice and Tiki Bitters

GARLIC KISSED

SNACKS
Grilled Top Sirloin $8.25 (SNS)
with Roasted Garlic-Gruyère Smashed Potatoes and Black Garlic Chimichurri
Carbonara-Garlic Mac & Cheese $8.00 (SNS)
with Nueske's® Peppered Bacon

DRINKS
Rosemary-Bitter Orange Mule $14.00
Vodka, Aperol, Orange Juice, Lime Juice, Rosemary Syrup and Ginger Beer

LA STYLE

SNACKS
Glazed BBQ Pork Belly $8.50 , (SNS)
with Furikake-Togarashi Mac Salad

DRINKS
Mezcaleros Ancho Sandia Margarita $14.00
Mezcal, Ancho Chile Liqueur, Watermelon, Mango, Lime and Agave Nectar
Sake-Melon '75 $14.00
Sake, Ginger Liqueur, Prosecco, Rock Melon Syrup and Lemongrass-Citron Purée

WILLIE'S CHURROS
Mango Churro $ 6.25
Mango sauce, chile-lime sugar, and tamarind chamoy

CHURROS NEAR REDWOOD CREEK TRAIL
Maple Bacon Churro $6.25
Cinnamon sugar, maple icing, and crumbled bacon

TERRAN TREATS SNACK CART
Raspberry Spiral Ration $6.25
Yellow strawberry spiral churro with berry compote

RESTAURANT OFFERINGS - TASTING PORTIONS AND SIP N SAVOR ELIGIBLE

SMOKEJUMPER'S GRILL (mobile order available)

SNACK
Pepperoni Pizza Slider $8.00 (SNS)
Angus beef and pork sausage patty, pepperoni, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and fried pepperoni served on a ciabatta slider roll and topped with a pepperoncini (available with Sip & Savor Pass) (New)

DRINKS
Peach-Blueberry Lemonade Cocktail $13.50
Vodka and blue curaçao, peach-blueberry lemonade, and blueberry flavor-filled boba

SONOMA TERRACE

SNACK
Old World Aged White Cheddar Lager Soup with toasted fig and prosciutto sandwich $7.50

COCINA CUCAMONGA

DRINK
Strawberry Horchata with Spiced Rum $14.00
House-made rice and cinnamon beverage with strawberry sauce and spiced rum

LUCKY FORTUNE COOKERY

SNACK
Mushroom Bao $6.00
Hoisin-glazed mushrooms, Asian slaw, and jalapeño in a steamed bao

PACIFIC WHARF CAFE

SNACK
Avocado Toast $8.00 (SNS)
Smashed avocado on toasted sourdough bread, fire-roasted cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, cilantro, and balsamic reduction

PACIFIC WHARF CAPPUCINO CART

DRINK
Horchata Cold Brew $6.00
Creamy blend of cold brew and house-made rice and cinnamon beverage

PARADISE GARDEN GRILL ( Sip n Savor Tasting Portions)

SNACKS

Brisket Fries
French fries topped with shredded smoked BBQ brisket, cheddar cheese sauce, pico de gallo, chipotle crema, and green onions
Char Siu Ribs
Chinese-inspired grilled pork ribs with steamed rice and almond-cabbage salad
Jerk Chicken
Caribbean-inspired half chicken with mango-pineapple salsa served with black beans, white rice, and fried plantains
Beer-battered Fish Tacos
Baja-style beer-battered fish on corn tortillas topped with slaw, pico de gallo, cilantro crema, and lime wedge with house-made tortilla chips and roasted red chile-tomato salsa
Strawberry Shortcake
Pound cake with fresh strawberries and mascarpone crème

DRINKS
Bourbon-Strawberry Lemonade $14.00
garnished with fresh strawberry and mint

PARADISE GARDEN GRILL BEER GARDEN

DRINKS
Salt & Lime Lager
Barrel-Aged Scotch Ale
Passionfruit Wheat Ale
Blueberry Saison
Mango Habanero Apple Hard Cider
Mead

LAMPLIGHT LOUNGE - BOARDWALK DINING

DRINKS
Blue Peach-Basil Cocktail $17.00
Gin, elderflower liqueur, peach, basil simple syrup, lemon, blue curaçao, and fresh basil
Smoked Pineapple Bourbon $17.00
Bourbon whiskey, Italian bitters apéritif, honey simple syrup, grilled pineapple, and lemon juice

LAMPLIGHT LOUNGE

SEASONAL FOOD OFFERINGS
Ribeye for Two: Share a 28 ounce bone-in ribeye with gastrique-glazed baby carrots, poblano-potato bake, roasted vine tomatoes, cipollini onions, and bourbon-bacon compound butter paired with a specially selected glass of wine and Cookies and Cream Donuts for dessert.
Cookies and Cream Donuts topped with crème-filled chocolate cookie pieces served with a vanilla and cookie dipping sauce

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter