DCA Early Morning Advice

Tiggr88

Never let facts get in the way of a good opinion
We'll be at Disneyland staying at the Grand Californian Saturday night through Wednesday morning with expected schedule of

Sunday - DL (10 AM open with 9AM early entry due to special event)
Monday - DCA (9AM open with 8 AM early entry)
Tuesday - DL (9AM open with 8AM early entry)

We have 3 day tickets one park a day with Maxpass,

I'm curious about the DCA advice with Incredicoaster, RSR and GotG. Some of the advice (not here) has mentioned getting a fastpass with maxpass as soon as entering, but I didn't think you could get a FP until normal operating hours. Is that still correct? Or can you reserve but just not have a return time until opening? I wasn't sure if Maxpass worked differently.

What is the conventional wisdom on the order of the rides and the ability to get FP? I'd like to get these done as well as Soarin' and TSMM by a midday break, is that reasonable?

I booked this last minute and obviously haven't had a lot of time to plan. If there is a current thread with the advice, just point me there. I tried many of the general tips and strategies threads, but I'm not sure if they've been updated with the updates to GotG and Incredicoaster and if that impacts the advice.

Thanks!

Get scanned at the front gate. When everyone is in make your Maxpass selection. As soon as you scan on to that ride make another.

You can get a fastpass but the times available are for after the entire park is open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter