DCA Early Entry questions

AZMermaid

DIS Veteran
1. Is Bugsland open? (yes I realize it is crazy to go to Bugsland during EE, just thinking the flow of our day may wind us up there after Carsland).

2. Are the Photopass people out in full force in Carsland during EE? I remember seeing the Lightening Meet and Greet ones, but what about the others? I remember seeing one at the entrance sign and by the tower of tires later in the day- any others I should look out for?

AZMermaid said:
1. Is Bugsland open? (yes I realize it is crazy to go to Bugsland during EE, just thinking the flow of our day may wind us up there after Carsland).

Not open as in rides running, but kind of cool to walk through and see the landscapers doing their scaping.

2. Are the Photopass people out in full force in Carsland during EE? I remember seeing the Lightening Meet and Greet ones, but what about the others? I remember seeing one at the entrance sign and by the tower of tires later in the day- any others I should look out for?

In August they were in full force and we've got a lot of nice pictures during EE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter