dc members free viewing of haunted mansion

Super_Grover

Earning My Ears
Hi me again. Just logged on to Disney club and now there is an opportunity to see Haunted Mansion. I've noticed alot of you have received your e-mail on Brother Bear and I'm starting to worry that maybe i didnt get it. anyone else from pittsburgh pa receive one . good luck on this new opportunity.

Thanks for posting this. I sent my email this morning. I hope I get in. Good luck to everyone!

thanks for the info :goodvibes

come on TN DC members :grouphug:

we dont get a pass until the theatre is filled!
:3dglasses

Uh Oh! I saw the Disney Club preview deal too. It sounds to me as if Eddie Murphy has made another box office bomb.

Originally posted by SonicLogic
Uh Oh! I saw the Disney Club preview deal too. It sounds to me as if Eddie Murphy has made another box office bomb.
:confused:

I saw a clip of the movie in the Disney Store a few months ago. It looked great. What makes you think it will bomb?

Thanks Super_Grover-

I just emailed my request for HM, and I have my BB certificate in hand, thanks to you!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Originally posted by disneyjunkie
:confused:

I saw a clip of the movie in the Disney Store a few months ago. It looked great. What makes you think it will bomb?

Aside from the voice work he did in Mulan and Shrek (supporting roles), Eddie Murphy hasn't done a good movie in over 20 years!

Aside from the voice work he did in Mulan and Shrek (supporting roles), Eddie Murphy hasn't done a good movie in over 20 years!

Beverly Hills Cop was 19 years ago. And then there's Nutty Professor and Bowfinger... If you're going back "over 20 years", you must think 48 Hours was the only good movie he ever did. Trading Places was exactly 20...

I disagree. Just because Disney Club is throwing us one last bone before it closes down permenantly this December 31 does NOT mean they (Disney) think it's a bomb! That's just silly.

I thought Daddy Day Care and Dr. Dolittle and the one about the family where he plays all the parts did VERY well, just to name some recent films.

We are really looking forward to HM. My family loved both Dr Dolittle's and Daddy Day Care. I hope you family enjoys HM!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter