DC in late Nov...Mon or Fri?

esk

DIS Veteran
So, the only days available the last week of Nov (on the DC website) are Mon and Fri. We can fly in Sun and leave Sat....and reserve Mon for DC, so that if it looks rainy or unseasonably cold on Mon, we can reschedule to Fri? Is that how it works? How do we reschedule?

Pretty big chunk of change and we'd be so disappointed if we got there and Monday was 45 and thunderstorms. Tu/We/Thu are "grey"ed out on the website.

Can anyone help me understand if this is the best plan? We haven't bought the plane tickets yet and our condo reservation is flexible. Thank you!

Now keep in mind we visited DC many years ago, but the advice I got was to book my swim early in my vacation so that in the event it was cancelled due to lightning, I could rebook for a later date. No problem. I understood the rebooking would be done that day. I don't know if they rebook that easily due to cold weather. Best to give them a call.
We did book early in the week, our swim was delayed about 45 minutes due to lightning, but it all ended up fine. DC is one of the best things we've spent crazy money on....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter