• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DC Cove with 6 yo

palpluto

Mouseketeer
For those of you who have gone with a young child (6ish) can you tell me about your experience? Was there any fear with the dolphin? Did they have any trouble holding on or anything? All info appreciated.
Thanks!

My DD was 6 when we took her (6 years & 4 months) and she absolutely loved it :) She is confident in the water (better swimmer than me :p ) and was more than happy to do the deep water pull - as long as she could wear her swimming goggles

M042407_00_4210Small.jpg

She snorkelled & went round the tropical river several times but wouldn't go int the ray lagoon.
She was a bit more reserved in the aviary at first but soon plucked up enough courage to feed the birds

Florida07040.jpg

We were lucky enough to visit again last year (when she was nearly 8) and she even went in the ray lagoon this time :)

What lovely photos:) My DD will 6yrs and 5 months when we go in December, so thanks for that. (she is also a better swimmer than me;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter