DC and Seaworld wifi.

DCLMan

DIS Veteran
Do either of these parks have free wifi? I would like to use the Seaworld app on my iPhone but I'm not paying data roaming charges.

Thanks

I am pretty sure I read somewhere that there is not wifi in Seaworld. I wanted to use the app as well so that is disappointing.

Do either of these parks have free wifi? I would like to use the Seaworld app on my iPhone but I'm not paying data roaming charges.

Thanks

Wow! A desert of information.

It would be worth calling or emailing SeaWorld to find out. They are very responsive to inquiries and would give you the correct information.

Better if no one knows for sure that they don't guess and possibly provide inaccurate information on a public forum. If you do inquire direct with SeaWorld, do come back and share the answer with the rest of us :goodvibes .

Hello,

Just at Sea World on Saturday. There were no open/ public wifi official signals at the park. I found one signal going across the bridge and I think it might have been someone trying to run a public hotspot from their phone. I think most of them must be non broadcast SSIDs.

As for the app, I have it on my Droid. To be honest, I checked it only a few times. We relied more on the map with times on the back more than the app itself. FWIW, don't worry about the app. Just go and enjoy yourselves. The map you receive at the entrance can be placed in a bin called "Map Recycling".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter