• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Daytona Beach

luvdisney14

Mother of 3 Great Boys
How far is daytona beach from orlando? Has anyone been there recently, how is it?:beach:

I went to high school in Orlando. Seems like it was about 45 min. to an hour away. Of course, that was W-A-A-Y back in '76, so it might take longer now.

How far is daytona beach from orlando? Has anyone been there recently, how is it?:beach:

I stayed there last summer and took a friend to MK for her first time ever. It tiik us 1 hour 10 minutes to get there, but we did go in the morning. The beach itself is clamoring for guests. Since the last round of hurricanes they have so much damage that has not been repaired. There is a lot of erosion and the sand itself is mud-colored. We stayed within a stone's throw (literally) of the end of Daytona's car area, so we walked down there each day. We enjoyed oursleves - it was still the beach after all and we were 2 old friends away from husbands and children for a week, but it was certainly not in tourist condition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter