• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Days of our Lives Watchers

Status
Not open for further replies.
In todays episode it looks like Sami lost all her pregnancy weight in just a matter of days. And then it looked like she was in the mood to be with Lucas. I don't know about anyone else but after giving birth I didn't let my husband come near me. Besides there needs to be soe healing.:rolleyes:

They had better not have Belle become pregnant with Phillip's baby. Besdies, don't his swimmers not swim?

I agree with you Belle better not be pregnant. I don't know about the swimmers though he did have Tyler.

Yes and what mother would leave her babies ( one doesnt' even have a name yet).....this is such a dumb storyline. And get rid of E.J. and Stephano is still there. He doesn't look like he is going anywhere.

Stephanie also slept with Ford...but she is not speaking up about it. That is who she was talking about. So this whole rapist storyline wasn't for us to guess who the rapist was it was so Stephanie feels bad about sleeping with someone:confused3

I was wonder that too and with who? Stephanie's character is still weird to me and she is back to calling Steve Papa....:headache: Even Kayla called him dad.

They sure are setting up a who killed E.J. storyline.

Marlena, Kate, Lucas, Bo? I am sure there are more.

So now you saw the whole Nick thing. Did it make any sense to anyone :confused3

No, that whole Nick and "the boys" storyline made no sense. I get that their parents are powerful and trying to keep them safe. That's all I understand. I don't understand what China Lee had to do with any of it and why they thought she or Nick would be able to keep them safe from supposedly "really bad" people! :confused3

I don't imagine that Max would be too thrilled about her sleeping with Ford since he hates him, but it's not like she cheated on him or something!!!

In todays episode it looks like Sami lost all her pregnancy weight in just a matter of days. And then it looked like she was in the mood to be with Lucas. I don't know about anyone else but after giving birth I didn't let my husband come near me. Besides there needs to be soe healing.:rolleyes:

They had better not have Belle become pregnant with Phillip's baby. Besdies, don't his swimmers not swim?

Guess I'm the exception...Gained 4 1/2 pounds during my pregnancy (was even 2 weeks late - must have lost weight during pregnancy somehow since I gained so little), the next day I was weighed and lost 15 lbs and was wearing my jeans. No tearing, nothing and ready to go home the day after. I was also in the mood but afraid. Didn't want to end up pregnant after I just gave birth...big NO NO.

So Belle and Shawn are going to get married on Thanksgiving...I can see that not happening. I hope they do not make her pregnant with Phillip's baby now. We haven't even seen Claire in a while. The little girl Phillip wanted so bad.

And Sami and E.J are getting married in 36 hours. Which I don't think will happen because E.J is a goner I think. Who will do it....my guess is Marlena. They will just put her away in a nut house for awhile.

On my show today Sami was having a conversation with Colleen today. Colleen was telling her she loves E.J. because he doesn't want to change her. We have only seen Johnny, not the girl with no name. :confused3

In my previews they show Sami dressed in black. I assume for her wedding....:lmao: How many weddings has she had anyway? And Kate holding up a gun to Stephano and E.J so you can pretty will rule out her.

Does Lucas have a job yet? How are they paying the bills? I keep waiting for Marlena to offer him the Basic Black business. That would solve a lot of problems.

Ye gads how I HATE the Shawn and Belle story. The girl always wants the other guy. Spoiled little brat comes to mind.

And further more when I am elected queen of the world, I will solve all the worlds problems. :rotfl:

Carefully getting off my soapbox now.

I watched Biggest Loser last night and they had another preview of Sami walking down the aisle in a black dress , E.J. is at the alter then they are saying their vows and a black gloved hand comes out of the confessional and shots E.J in the back......

Did Marlena keep her black gloves.....:rotfl2:

I hate the Sami and EJ story line but I really like EJ... I don't want him to be killed off... maybe just injured and then he will come to his senses and let Sami go free.

Also, I missed all last week ( I was in WDW :hippie: ) Is the son really EJ's or is it another DNA swap?

Also, Did Stephanie get raped or did she sleep with him? I saw the flashback yesterday with her....

I hate the Sami and EJ story line but I really like EJ... I don't want him to be killed off... maybe just injured and then he will come to his senses and let Sami go free.

Also, I missed all last week ( I was in WDW :hippie: ) Is the son really EJ's or is it another DNA swap?

Also, Did Stephanie get raped or did she sleep with him? I saw the flashback yesterday with her....

I also hope they don't kill him off. They were making him likable and now they did a 180 with him, yet again. I wish they would make up their mind.

I'm hoping the DNA was swapped and we just don't know it yet, but as of right now, it's EJ's son.

From the flashbacks Stephanie is having, she was definitely raped. I think it's a matter of Stephanie not remembering who it was. She was probably drugged.

QUESTION: Does anyone know, how long Days can go before they run out of scripts?

QUESTION: Does anyone know, how long Days can go before they run out of scripts?

I think they ran out of scripts a long time ago and the actors have been improvising :rotfl2: Seriously though, I'm about to give up on my favorite soap. I've watched DAYS for over 20 years, but it's becoming painful to watch the decline of the show and characters. I personally, hate Shawn and Belle together. The writing is supposed to reflect these two characters that have always been 'soul mates' but the original actors are what made the characters so believable. I personally feel this Belle has better chemistry with Phillip, cause she sure doesn't have any with Shawn. Whatever happened to the huge seduction scenes DAYS was so good at, that you actually loved watching them frolic? I remember a bathtub scene with Patch and Kayla years ago that was very fun ;) DAYS was awesome with their super couples back then. Oh well....moving on :drive: DAYS lull actually caused me to tune in to a show I hadn't watched in years, but YTR has become my new can't miss!

Did anyone notice that everyone was dressed in black when they went to the church. Was this so we couldn't figure out who did the shooting.:confused3

But there is a twist...there were three shooters. Only one hit E.J. I think.

I wonder if Will was one of the shooters? Was it all planned out this way?

Who shot JR?

I mean who shot EJ? Maybe they did run out of scripts and they're borrowing old story lines from other shows. :confused3

Seriously though, I like EJ. Of course not when he's being a villain. I think he has more potential and more to add as a good guy.

Shawn and Belle? Puuhleeezzzeee, put me out of misery! This is a miserable story line. Put Belle with Phillip. Have them raise Claire and his other baby (forgot his name). Have Shawn go off to join the Merchant Marines like Bo did.

And give Hope a sandwich! She's so thin.

I'm wondering who Sami saw as she walked into the church. I think it may have been Marlena.

I'm going to hate watching Sami "be there" for EJ. I really hate that they're forcing them together, it's really annoying to watch. Especially with the fact that he raped her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter