• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Days of our Lives Watchers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they would have shown more flash backs at John's funeral.

I am not really like any of the storylines now. Doing a lot of ff too. I have only been watching this week to see Drakes last few days.

Yes Marlena fought when he was in the coma but not now. They made her do a 360 just like Anna feeling sorry for Stephano and then in the previews she hates him again. E.J. is a bad guy, then a good guy now a bad guy again....:confused3

I am sad to see John go. He hasn't had a great story line in a while, but I think back to when he was in love with Kate, and way back when he was in love with Kristen.

Lucas did some good acting yesterday. I was crying when he signed the paper!

Oh these pass two days I have been a crying mess while watching Days. I know today will be even harder with the funeral.

I have been a "John Black/Roman/The Pawn" fan since 1985/86. John and Steve "Patch" were the two main reason I started watching the soap :love:

In recent years John hasn't had the greatest story lines but I have always been his fan. The BEST storyline he had was the John and Isabella storyline. John and Isebella are my favorite couple of all time (well one of them)

John had so many great story lines over the years. I really wish they would have a whole soap just decatied to John and have the people of Salem talk about him and show flashbacks. They have tons of clips they could show.

Part of me really hopes this whole thing is a hoax, but all the talk on different message boards makes me believe it probably isn't :sad1:

I would much rather see characters like EJ, Kate, Billie and Stephanie hit the road instead of John Black!

I have been watching Days of our Lives on and off since the 70s. I really started to dislike the show after they bought Chelsea, Nick, Willow and Stepanie etc. on the show. Too many teenagers, and sorry but most of them are bad actors. The story lines are ridiculous. John Black has been such an important part of the show for year, and now that he is gone, i really dont like the way the show is going. I am glad that Bo and Hope, Steve and Kayla are on the show, and that Stephano is back. But the sammi ej, storyline is silly. I will try to watch once a week or sometimes more, but the writers on Days really need to do a better job of writing.

OMG I am blubbering like a little baby right now.. :sad1:

I have watched this show on and off for many, many years.. I have seen actors and actresses come and go.. but John.. is a major part of the Days series and he will be Missed...

:guilty:

Hi all,

I used to watch DOOL 20+ years ago. It happened to be on one of the TV's in the gym today. Let's see, there's Stefano, Tony, Marlena and Chris Kositchek (though I guess he isn't Chris Kositchek anymore). Other than a little grey on Stefano, it could have been any episode from the 80's. Nice to see some things never change.

I was thinking about reading this thread a bit to see what's actually going on (the sound was off in the gym). But I'm guessing Setfano has an evil plot, Marlena is being good-hearted-but-misguided and Chris (or whoever he is - my mom tried to explain it once, but it was far too complicated) is going to save the day.

Ah, good fun...

Is John off for good?

I was wondering the same thing. I saw at the grocery check out line in the Soap Opera Disgest, that Marlena was quoted as saying, "when she found out, she cried her eyes out". But some many actors have died on that show and been resurrected from the dead, I just don't believe it. But then again, Benji was found dead.

I got my flashbacks today. Thought they would do it at the funeral.

Sami still hasn't gone into labour and is still talking about marrying E.J.:sad2:

Billie mentioned a rapist on campus so I guess that is the next story line for all the young ones.

What the crap?!?!?!? I haven't watched Days in a few weeks and I tuned in yesterday to see John's funeral. What the heck happened?! Does someone mind filling me in on how he died?

RIP John Black- the man for whom "smell the fart" acting was named after.

What the crap?!?!?!? I haven't watched Days in a few weeks and I tuned in yesterday to see John's funeral. What the heck happened?! Does someone mind filling me in on how he died?

RIP John Black- the man for whom "smell the fart" acting was named after.

Hit & Run

I bet it will end up being something like Tony did it so that he could set up Stefano and make it look like Stefano did it..

Tony always did have a "thing" for Marlena anyways :sad2:

Well, even though I knew it was coming, I still :sad: watching John's end and funeral. I'm so glad they are finally pulling things together. Having Vivian honor John by setting up the funeral was a great touch. I did notice they used a very large photo of John squinting. Guess he'll always be remembered for that. Anyway, I remember when he didn't squint. I am soooo :sick: of the EJ and Sami getting married to stop the vendetta storyline. Can't even get through 2 days without hearing about how much Sami is giving up to marry her rapist :headache: And what part of this is sounds like a :idea: good idea?
RIP John.

We need better writers.....:sad2:

Sami had her twins today, well on mine show anyway. E.J. walks in and isn't even really near the twins and says the babies look like Sami but the babies don't have the same father...:confused3

We knew this was coming but just to say it after walking in the room. And the whole Marlena delivering the twins in her bed no less. No blood in sight. Just dumb. What difference does it make if Marlena delivered them or she made it to the hospital.

And can anyone guess what she named the boy....sure you can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter