• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Days of our Lives Watchers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, sorry to crash your thread!:goodvibes

I kind of keep up with DOOL by reading this thread, so I'm a "long time lurker, first time poster..." LOL.

The "Sami is leaving" thing was only that she is leaving Lucas to marry EJ; not that she is leaving the show. (My line at the store was a slow mover!):lmao:

JO

that is good that she is staying but I don't want her to leave Lucas. It took so long for them to get together than this happens. it is dumb in my opinion.

Jobird welcome to the thread!!! :cheer2:

Don't lurk join in.

Glad Sami isn't going anywhere. Like I said I only got to read the cover.

I wish they would rap this story line up. I am getting really tired of all these bombs, attempted killings....etc. It is getting old.

Oh, another thing, I am wondering why they haven't said anything about naming Sami's babies on their website. They did it with Claire and Ciara. This makes me wonder if she is not going to have them for awile, or she might loose one of them. Or maybe they aren't doing that anymore!

According to Dustin's Days page (anyone else read that one?), Sami is on contract through 2009. It just would not be Days without Sami. She's always been my favorite - even when she's bad. :)

Sorry if this has been discussed already, but -- anyone else excited about Chloe coming back? I love her character! I wish Brady would come back, too, but I know he's on another soap now (B&B, I think). Hopefully, they won't pair her with Philip again, because I never liked that relationship. What would be really cool would be if they put her with Shawn. They always had a bond before... and since Belle is being a complete idiot lately, I'd rather see Shawn with someone else.

that John is being killed off? He is my favorite on the show, when he had a story line that is, there is none better. I don't watch the show often anymore and certainly not very much when he is not on, unless Bo and Hope or Steve are on. Looks like for however long the show will last that it will be just about the young kids. And Victor, I miss him also.

Jobird welcome to the thread!!! :cheer2:

Don't lurk join in.

Glad Sami isn't going anywhere. Like I said I only got to read the cover.

I wish they would rap this story line up. I am getting really tired of all these bombs, attempted killings....etc. It is getting old.

I think this past week has been good. Most Day's I cannot fast forward cause I am so glued to the tv. I FF only the youngsters on the show.

Oh, another thing, I am wondering why they haven't said anything about naming Sami's babies on their website. They did it with Claire and Ciara. This makes me wonder if she is not going to have them for awile, or she might loose one of them. Or maybe they aren't doing that anymore!

according to the commercial she has the babies some time this month then 2people marry in November and they show 6 different people.

I am sick of hearing the word "vendetta". It has been uttered by everyone on the show!!

OMG, I'll scream if I have to hear that word one more time! I just started watching the show again and I'm hoping they can make it less stupid with the new writers.

I remember reading somewhere (Dustins site:confused3 ) that when they were talking of cancelling DAYS, the actor who plays John decided not to renew his contract. The best acting we've had in a long time was Steve finding Benjy in the coffin. Unexpected and so heart wrenching! Can't stand any of the young cast, and really would prefer to never see Shawn again. This actor never made the role his own, except to ruin our fondness for the character. Love Chloe, now if they'll bring back Craig and Nancy :thumbsup2
Is this 'vendetta' over now? Stupid ending...but we're supposed to believe all these years the Dimeras have tortured the Brady's because Santo LIED and Colleen committed suicide over it? :sad2:

I really hope that Sami DOES have the babies this month!!

I think it is so cool. She found out that she was pregnant the same time that I found out I was pregnant, and I am due in 2 weeks!!! (Usually on soap operas the pregnancy goes so fast or so long!!) Sami had a "real" pregnancy!! LOL

Welcome to the thread JoBird:welcome:

I'm glad to hear Alison Sweeney is not leaving. The show wouldn't be the same without her. I just hate where the Sami/Lucas/EJ storyline is going. I really don't want to see Sami divorce Lucas, but it looks like that is what's going to happen.
I still can't understand why Stefano would carry out this vendetta for his dad, knowing he was cheating on his mother. I don't remember there ever being a storyline where we find out that Stefano had a horrible mother. Does anyone else remember that?

I have wondered that myself! Santo was cheating on Stefano's mother. You would think he would be angry at his father!! Not trying to get revenge for him!! I've read that there is one more twist left! Does anyone else think maybe Colleen is still alive???

No one stays dead on this show....:rotfl:

I think they would just dress Sami as an old person. They would ruin the whole history of the show to have it be Alice.

But I agree Coleen is still alive somewhere.

I thought the twist would be that the folio was a setup so Stephano could get EJ to marry Sami as his son always wanted.

So is Lucas leaving the show or he is just going to stay in Salem and watch Sami marry E.J. :confused3

What happens when the twins are born:confused3

Not sure where they are going with the story line. I did think that she had chemistry with E.J. but I don't like how they are doing it. Why not just kill off Lucas instead.

All these people have been almost killed off so many times now.... there is no suspense any more when they are in a danger. Did you really think Sami and E.J. would die in the kitchen with the gas....:rotfl:

She and Lucas already have names for them- they have 1 girls name and 1 boys name. They are naming them Roman Thomas and Colleen Marlena (for Tom Horton, Roman Brady, Colleen Brady, and Marlena Evans).

But, if one or both of them turn out to be DiMera babies, those names might not stay...

I thought we already knew they were not E.J.'s babies but I guess nothing is written in stone on a soap...:lmao:

Does anyone know John Blacks last day?

Just wonder if today's show is the begininng of the end for him? I won't tell you what happens since I am a day ahead but it is how my show ended that has me asking.

Does anyone know John Blacks last day?

Just wonder if today's show is the begininng of the end for him? I won't tell you what happens since I am a day ahead but it is how my show ended that has me asking.

hmmm.... you have peeked my interests. Maybe I will actually watch the shows I have sitting on my Tivo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter