• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Days of our Lives Watchers

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG- is it just me, or does anybody else just think Belle is a whiny baby? I'm soooo sick of hearing her cry and complain about how Shawn doesn't trust her. I don't even know why they are together anymore- all the love and passion that was once there is gone.

I'm just tired of the whole storyline...:sad2:

OMG- is it just me, or does anybody else just think Belle is a whiny baby? I'm soooo sick of hearing her cry and complain about how Shawn doesn't trust her. I don't even know why they are together anymore- all the love and passion that was once there is gone.

I'm just tired of the whole storyline...:sad2:

Belle is the worst. I hate the actress! I also highly dislike the new shawn

I only get to watch 1-2 times per week, and usually get my updates here. :goodvibes

Can anyone explain to me why Sami & EJ are reading the letters and watching Colleen and Santos? I don't understand how they are watching; I'm totally confused by that part. :confused3 Glad I missed the creepy clown, though.

Belle is the worst. I hate the actress! I also highly dislike the new shawn

I don't like them either but of the other youngins I would prefer them to jeremy and Jett.

Fridays episode was so good. Mondays should be good too.

I only get to watch 1-2 times per week, and usually get my updates here. :goodvibes

Can anyone explain to me why Sami & EJ are reading the letters and watching Colleen and Santos? I don't understand how they are watching; I'm totally confused by that part. :confused3 Glad I missed the creepy clown, though.

I think it's one of those soap opera things that we are not supposed to questions or think about too much. Like when people's death's are faked.

I think it's one of those soap opera things that we are not supposed to questions or think about too much.

or on Friday's episdoe after Andre kicked in the pubs door and then Belle come salong and the door is locked and she has to look for her key. :confused3 i thought he kicked it in.

I'm kind of sick of Shawn and Belle. They have no spark. I used to think it would be so great for them to get together, but there is no magic between them. They are always fighting! what happeded to their passion? I'm not even happy they are engaged.
I don't want Shawn to be a policeman. It seems in Salem you are either rich-like Kate and Stefano, a policeman, or a doctor. Oh yea, I forgot unemployed! Sami, Lucas, Belle, Shawn-and the other kids who aren't "flight attendants" or "pilots".

or on Friday's episdoe after Andre kicked in the pubs door and then Belle come salong and the door is locked and she has to look for her key. :confused3 i thought he kicked it in.

I thought the same thing! When the door opened a piece of the door broke off, but all of a sudden it was fixed and locked again. :confused3

Glad I found you all! I just knew there would be other Days watchers on this board.

Just one comment -- does anyone besides me think Hope's new haircut is awful?

I have missed a lot recently. Who's funeral were they at? What is up with Grandpa Shawn? I just saw the part where he and Stefano were chatting as kids and him looking like he wanted to die leaving the church.

Could someone help me out?

Also, what is up with Marlena? Why the heck was she trying to put all those thoughts about EJ in Sami's head? Does she not like Lucas or something?

I keep waiting for these storylines to be wrapped up but they keep dragging...:hourglass Writer, summers over already!!!! The teens are back in school, not that they watched this show anyway :rolleyes: Would you pleeze go ahead and put whiny little Belle back with Phillip so she can live in her happy big mansion and buy lots of clothes? Oh and lest we forget, there is a new hooker in town, we need to arrange for Shawn to meet her, she's really not Nick's type. UGH! and no more Santo/ Colleen/ EJ/ Sami, poor little Lucas, can't hold on to his woman scenes. Even Mary Beth Evans got more drama out of the "father dying scene" on Who Wants To Be A Soap Star, than we get from DAYS! :cool2:

I have missed a lot recently. Who's funeral were they at? What is up with Grandpa Shawn? I just saw the part where he and Stefano were chatting as kids and him looking like he wanted to die leaving the church.

Could someone help me out?

Also, what is up with Marlena? Why the heck was she trying to put all those thoughts about EJ in Sami's head? Does she not like Lucas or something?
Bumping hoping maybe someone will help me out :)

Let me see if I can help you with some of these-

1) Young Shawn was talking to young Stefano about how much he liked his toy truck. Stefano told him it was a present from his "Mama". Colleen told Shawn that Mr. DiMera's wife died, so Shawn asks Stefano about his Mama, and he tells Shawn that she is NOT sick or dead- she's happy and healthy back home in Italy. Shawn looks devastated, because he now knows (or thinks he knows...) that Santo has lied to and seduced Colleen.

2) I think Marlena is just trying to help Sami- she can see that Sami has a connection to EJ, and has feelings for him that she won't admit to herself. It's not about who Marlena likes or doesn't like- it's about Sami coming to terms with her feelings. (At least this is MHO)

Just to add to what MomofKatie said, the whole Brady/Dimera feud apparently started over Colleen dying. Santo apparently made Stefano swear on his death bed that he would get revenge on the Bradys for Colleen's death. Stefano has said that Shawn killed Colleen. Even Shawn has said that, but we still do not know what happened. I'm starting to think Colleen may have killed herself and Shawn blames himself. Shawn probably tells Colleen that Santo's wife is alive and well and she probably ends up feeling used and ashamed over what she has done and kills herself, but I never get these things right, so it's probably going to end up something entirely different.

On a side note, can you believe Deidre Hall (Marlena) is going to be 60! She looks great!

I leave for WDW tomorrow so it should get better ....:lmao:

or not. I just hope some of these story lines finish up.

Been quiet on here and this has been so good. I cannot believe that Sami is going to divorce Lucas and marry EJ. I think Stefano will die before then and she will not have to.

I could not believe that Benjy was in the coffin when they opened it up. I was shocked.

It has been so good this week. Now it looks like Shawn will tell them all tomorrow. Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter