Days of our Lives Watchers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know I am a days fan from way back. I do not understand this story line. It is so stupid. *john* can grew up he looks like a popeye cast away with eyebrow thing
*marlena* sucks
*rest of the cast* well.......................i wont comment.

They could have kept belle and shawn together they are idiots ya know who i would like to see together here goes

Mimi and Philip :goodvibes
John and Kate :love:
Belle and no_one she is a ............................ :furious:
alex dead :stir:
shawn and a new cast member princess:
Roman and Lexi :cheer2:

Just venting sorry. Days writers are so off key with the show right now..

Thanks for the answers on Nicole's whereabouts, guess I fast forwarded over the part where they said she was in love with a soap star... :thumbsup2 :teeth: teach me to hit FF :rotfl:

Yeah, the whole show has gotten stinky and the more I see other's agreeing on this fact, I think it must be true and just not me seeing it as stinky. Honestly, I remember years ago not being able to wait for the next day's story to come on..........but now it's like I can't wait for each episode to conclude :p

In a couple of threads people mentioned "Dustin's Spoilers". Where do I find that??? I haven't watched the show in a week...I've been busy but I don't want to miss anything good. Of course, from what I've read I haven't missed much! :lmao:

I'll be so disappointed if they bring Jack back. :furious: Let Frankie finally be happy!!!

LauraL said:
In a couple of threads people mentioned "Dustin's Spoilers". Where do I find that??? I haven't watched the show in a week...I've been busy but I don't want to miss anything good. Of course, from what I've read I haven't missed much! :lmao:

I'll be so disappointed if they bring Jack back. :furious: Let Frankie finally be happy!!!

Go to www.soapoperafan.com and click on "Days" pretty good site.

On wednesday's episode:

Didn't the lights go out because Chelsea cut the wrong wire? Then Billie went outside to "check it out". Soooo..... why did they show the scene again with the lights on? Did they forget they already showed that part? The writers must think us viewers are dumb or something :rolleyes: :rolleyes2

I am two weeks behind in my days watching. Yikes. Although I probably haven't missed a whole lot.

novajeanjellybean said:
On wednesday's episode:

Didn't the lights go out because Chelsea cut the wrong wire? Then Billie went outside to "check it out". Soooo..... why did they show the scene again with the lights on? Did they forget they already showed that part? The writers must think us viewers are dumb or something :rolleyes: :rolleyes2

I don't think she completely cut the wire because it shocked her. The lights flickered but didn't go out.

I'm so sick of this why didn't Bo just say I love you. Instead it was did you read my e-mail.

Deanna :bored: :cat:

novajeanjellybean said:
On wednesday's episode:

I think she fell off the pole and then had climbed back up to try again since her hair was messed up, but that part was screwy, it did seem like that part happened twice. Can you imagine if you got shocked off a telephone pole then being able to climb back up? :confused3

Ok this is getting really ridiculous! I watched the show monday and chelsea was typing very loudly on her computer and it was making very loud sounds when she was typing and talking about how she was going to break up hope and bo. Then she brushed her hair from her face with one hand and the loud clicking typing sounds were still going on!! How could that be if she was only typing with one hand!!?? not only do the writers stink on this show now, even the sound people have started slacking off. I didnt watch tues and wed and wont watch today either. This show needs some help.

and...she hit the control button to delete the email????? I watched it again later that night to make sure I wasn't seeing things. It was right near the space bar. On any of my computers, there is no "delete" key there!

I have not even caught up yet but I can tell by the posting here I am nto missing much : )

Chelsea is going to fall into an "Open Manhole" and down into a sewer. Maybe John will find her, since he is lurking in the catacombs of Salem.

Writers: Take a hint-keep her down there.

OhMari said:
Chelsea is going to fall into an "Open Manhole" and down into a sewer. Maybe John will find her, since he is lurking in the catacombs of Salem.

Writers: Take a hint-keep her down there.

I really wasn't paying attention yesterday to the show, so when Belle almost fell into a manhole I was like what are the chances of that happening after you predicted it with Chelsea. :eek: Then of course Chelsea did fall into the sewer. OMG!

Edited to add: Carrie's hair looks stupid :crazy:

oh no i am behind -- Carrie didn't have it cut or colored did she??

I have to say once the move Days till 11 pm on Soap Net, I'm outta there, no way am I staying up that late to see the dribble the are serving us.

bigsis1970 said:
oh no i am behind -- Carrie didn't have it cut or colored did she??

She had this stupid hairdo that made her look like she had a mohawk. ;)

My tivo didn't record Thursday's episode. I think it's trying to tell me to stop watching. That little tivo guy is very smart sometimes... :rotfl2:

Since I FF through most of the show (most parts except Shawn and Belle) how did Chelsea climb the pole? I don't know about Salem but in my neck of the woods the ladder rungs are pretty high off the sidewalk where you need a ladder or a boom truck to gain access.

Carrie's hair is awful, and did anyone else want to smack Kate for barging and in and harassing Sami? I like that Austin tee'd her off :cool1:

RangerPooh said:
Since I FF through most of the show (most parts except Shawn and Belle) how did Chelsea climb the pole? I don't know about Salem but in my neck of the woods the ladder rungs are pretty high off the sidewalk where you need a ladder or a boom truck to gain access.

I was thinking the same thing, of course they only showed her already at the top of the pole. They must be very short poles because she fell off and was able to climb the pole again in a matter of minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter