Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Two....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Lisa Rinna is coming back as Billie. I'm not real fond of her or the character either. So now who will Nicole wind up with? Back to Brady? Back to EJ? My goodness she's like a ping pong ball.

Lucas is back!

You will get to see him on your show tomorrow.

The CIA stuff in Alaminia has started with John too.

FF though all the Madison begging Brady to take her back....

I wonder what Nicole is going to do now that she is pregnant. Please not another storyline with a cover up who the real father is...

That's the post I've been waiting for. I really missed him. Please please please dear writers treat him well. :) Reports always said he'd be back in February. Can't believe it is the last day..

Did Sami or Will call him?

I felt so sorry for Nicole today. This is all she's ever wanted and having no one to share it with, being convinced she will miscarry and worrying about what will happen when EJ finds out was very sad.

That's the post I've been waiting for. I really missed him. Please please please dear writers treat him well. :) Reports always said he'd be back in February. Can't believe it is the last day..

Did Sami or Will call him?

I felt so sorry for Nicole today. This is all she's ever wanted and having no one to share it with, being convinced she will miscarry and worrying about what will happen when EJ finds out was very sad.

Yes Sami called him so you only get a glimpse of him.

I heard a rumour that I hope isn't true...

. That Lucas my not be a Horton after all and that Ian could turn out to be Will's grandfather. I hope this one isn't true. I like them as Horton's.

I must have fast-forwarded too much - did I miss something about why Ian will never give Madison a divorce... and therefore this somehow means she can't just go ahead and divorce him anyway...? :confused3

I must have fast-forwarded too much - did I miss something about why Ian will never give Madison a divorce... and therefore this somehow means she can't just go ahead and divorce him anyway...? :confused3

I think he just told her he would never let her. Maybe there is another secret to Madison that he knows so she can't.

There was a lot of name calling today between E.J and Sami. Can't believe she went to Rafe and asked him to take care of the kids while she is out of town. Where is Caroline. :laughing: Or why can't the two stay with E.J and we know Lucas is going to come back he can watch Allie. Will is on his own.

I hate how the writers do something then we don't see the fall out of it. Yesterday the agent in the restrurant with John was killed, drugged what? Today John goes back to the resturant and lets himself in at night to meet up with someone. The other people in think it was funny a man was lying on the table. :confused3

I don't think I want to eat at that restaurant. Nobody noticed a man jabbing another man and that man slumps on the table? Strange place.

Caroline seems to be missing in action. Kayla seems to be taking her place at wiping down a perfectly clean bar.

Yes Sami called him so you only get a glimpse of him.

I heard a rumour that I hope isn't true...

. That Lucas my not be a Horton after all and that Ian could turn out to be Will's grandfather. I hope this one isn't true. I like them as Horton's.

didn't anyone take a DNA test?

Hahaha...yeah! I thought Kayla was a doctor?? Why is she now tending bar at the Brady Pub? (Though I'm not a fan of Grandma Brady & her false teeth at all and don't mind that she's MIA.)

I didn't mind Will's Big Gay Kiss. Yes, it looked painful and I'm pretty sure I whinced a time or two, but he was drunk, out of control & acting on his feelings. I totally see how it happened. I, too, love that he went to Marlena and enjoy their relationship.

Other than Will's storyline, I'm pretty much bored with "Days". I don't have a DVR and watch the SoapNet re-airing at 8pm when I can. Otherwise, I follow @HotMessMandy on Twitter who tweets every day as she watches to find out what's going on ~ hilarious!!

And Lisa Rinna confirmed on Twitter that she's coming back as Billie.

Geez Sami seemed jealous over Lucas's fiance. And why wouldn't Lucas at least want to hunt down his kids and see them instead of going out for lunch with Sami. :confused3

Today they had Rafe and Nicole interact, maybe they will put these two together. Hope if they do they don't have Rafe pretend he is the father , been there done that with Sami and E.J.

This whole Stephano, John and Hope thing in Alaminia is really strange. Is it the same day , Hope is still in the same shirt. They went back to the pub and people are in there now. :confused3 Really like to know why they are there for real othere then the divorce.

Jack is back today on my show, and he got a hair cut....and they didn't have Jenifer dressed like an old lady today either finally. I like when she has her hair down instead of in that bun.

We didn't get to see Days today. They had a news report. I guess it was Super Tuesday stuff and Obama was there saying something. I have no idea because I FF through the whole thing. I was rather pissed that they didn't have my Days.

Don't you just hate when that happens. Even if most of the stories go around and around...:lmao:

For those waiting for Billie 's entrance....she is on your show tomorrow.

Today's show was where Roman and Bo got attacked. We probably won't see Billie until Friday.

Yikes! Has anyone else seen her yet? No more plastic surgery and botox please!

Yikes is right! She looks like one of those wax figures. :eek: And when she stands next to Kate, she looks just as old as her.

Okay, Abigail has turned into a real wack-a-doodle! :crazy: I don't like the storyline with her & Austin. I find it....ewwww. :sick: But, I have to say, I can't look away because I want to see what kind of crazy she'll come up with next. :laughing:

From some spoilers that I've read, I'm beginning to wonder if they are going to put Rafe & Nicole together. None of the spoilers say they are but just allude to the fact that they will get closer. Now, THAT could be interesting. popcorn::

I do not like Billie. She looks awful and her acting is terrible. It is just painful to watch.

Maybe she will loosen up a bit, but now it just seems so forced.

I do not like Billie. She looks awful and her acting is terrible. It is just painful to watch.

Maybe she will loosen up a bit, but now it just seems so forced.

I don't remember her acting being so off before. She is only 10 years younger than Kate but that woman is so beautiful and natural looking. Very hard to buy the mother/daughter connection now.

On another note... I LOVE LOVE LOVE having Lucas back. When he looked at Sami and said, "I still love you" I was :cloud9:

I keep waiting for Austin to say to Abby "You're just like Sami! How could this happen to me again?" What the heck do girls see in him anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter