Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Two....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phillip & Chloe - ICK! Thank goodness they didn't drag that out for days! I agree - they are setting up a "Whose baby?" story line. Yikes!

Yep, that's what I was thinking too. I was perfectly content when Chloe wasn't on the show. Her character is SO boring.

I don't like Nathan either. As far as I'm concerned, they can let him, Melanie & Stephanie go, as well as Chad & Mia (I heard Mia is out). Don't like the new Will.

Yeah, Nathan and his emo hair need to go! I really hope Mia is out. I can't stand her character! I used to dislike Melanie but she's actually kind of grown on me. I just think her storyline is so lame. I mean, she has the hots for Philip for how long and yet, now she has him and doesn't really want him? ::rolls eyes::

This whole Hope/Dr Baker thing is not making any sense to me. :confused3

On my show today she told Dr Baker that she is a detective in the day time looking into the muggings....But Hope knows nothing of her other personality. She did the first muggings without Dr Baker but now she needs him. This storyline could be so much better but I am so confused.

Did you guys know that they guy who plays Chad and the girl who plays Meleaine are dating in real life

Yes, Phillip and Stephanie were dating too in real life not sure if they still are.

Someone needs to explain to them that if they're going to pin the back of Hope's shirt all the way up, then they should not show her from behind fifteen times over several days. :laughing:

Does anyone know the exact date they are suppose to do the memorial show for Frances Reid?

I just read over on the NBC message boards that the airdates are June 23,24 and 25.

Thought it would be more then 3 days. :confused3 Maybe that is the funeral but they will work up to it some how.

They mention , Kyla , Kimberly, Carrie, Shane , Bill and I knew Jenifer is back.

I just read over on the NBC message boards that the airdates are June 23,24 and 25.

Thought it would be more then 3 days. :confused3 Maybe that is the funeral but they will work up to it so how.

They mention , Kyla , Kimberly, Carrie, Shane , Bill and I knew Jenifer is back.

Thanks for posting this:goodvibes

Caliope is back. She looks really good. And it is not to plan a wedding.... I saw her today so you will see her on your show tomorrow.

How the heck did Hope have time to brand Brady, this just gets stranger. Ari is driving me crazy still , I hope Nicole gets him back now. :laughing:

What the heck is with Vivian , when she came back on she looked good but the her hair cut now is terrible and they had her wearing a terrible dress today too. I remember Victor commenting on her hair a while ago too. :lmao:

Another dumb storyline ....Nicole checking out the under cover gamblers. And how is she going to do that if she has been all over the tv lately as a reporter? :confused3 I know they are heading in the direction of Nicole seeing Dr. Baker or seeing Brady's one of a kind money clip( I am sure it was :laughing:)

And what was with the product placement the other day. Seriously Ari needs more then that. :lmao: She drive me insane lately.

Could someone please explain what is going on with Hope? That whole thing has me all confused.

The way I get it is that she is stressed over Bo leaving and picking Carly. She went to the doctor for sleeping pills and the pills are making her change personalities? Did you see in one of the shows she just down a whole bunch from the bottle. That is not Hope either. :confused3

It is very confusing to me too. It really doesn't make sense.

Gah, this show has been so frustrating lately!!

It has gotten so ridiculous that I've been spending more time fast-forwarding than watching lately. If they don't turn things around quick, I'm canceling my recordings for a while. I don't have time to watch something this idiotic! :headache:

Don't you love how they tape that bandage to the back of there heads. :rotfl2:

I wish Eugene was back with her.

Can we not have a nice love story develop instead of all this bed hopping.....Stephanie better not get pregnant. :sad2:

And what mother wouldn't take there child up to get changed after swimming , Sami of course.

I was thinking that the Hope storyline and the sleeping pills is some sort of message/education about how there are some sleeping pills that cause people to get up and do things during their sleep that they don't remember. You know some kind of informational story line.

What is going on with Sami & EJ? I missed all of last week (doesn't sound like I missed much), but now today they are together in bath robes with her massaging him? :confused3

And who else did Stephanie sleep with last week?

Drunk Anna is annoying.

What is going on with Sami & EJ? I missed all of last week (doesn't sound like I missed much), but now today they are together in bath robes with her massaging him? :confused3

And who else did Stephanie sleep with last week?

Drunk Anna is annoying.

Sami is now living at the mansion. Marlena's flooded but she was going to move in and then changed her mind.....I think Stephano had something to do with the flood. When E.J was mugged they shared a kiss too. E.J also told Sami that Stephano is dying and E.j needs to live there with the kids. Because of course Stephano knows that E.J kidnapped Sdney and is blackmailing E.j.

I did not see Stephanie sleep with anyone but Natan. She throw away her birth control pills and is trying to trap him.

I knew Anna was going to pass out....could see that coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter