• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Thank you Debbie. I just thought it was odd that In the next few episodes that I have seen after Daniel found that shredded paper that Daniel and Nicole don't talk about it. She must have come up with a doozy of a story that she told Daniel.

She made up some story and he bought it. She destroyed the records from Chyka so that Eric could not prove he was drugged and go back to being a priest. Liam pieced it back together and it was left at the scene of his death yesterday in the woods (I didn't watch today's yet).

I just read that EJ filmed his last episode today, he's leaving too.

Wow that was a well kept secret...I know E.J's contract was up in April. I know there is a murder mystery coming up thought that was about Nick. Wonder how E.J leaves. If he was going why not go with Sami and the kids. :confused3

Wow Nick is really making everyone hate him. I will not spoil it for you but you should probably watch on Friday. Except for Allie and Ciarrea. The difference between Allie and Johnny are crazy. He is all into drawing pictures and Santa Clause and she is doing long division and science homework. I thought they were suppose to be 6. :confused3

Nice to see Julie back.

I wish this Jordan story would move faster, I am not caring anymore about her or her brother. I do know that they recast Ben so he is not going anywhere too soon.

Saw Alison on Ellen today and she said she was taping for another few weeks that means she doesn't leave with E.J. I was hoping for a happy ending for those too. She also said that her role will be left open and hopes if she made a mistake they would take her back. So we know she isn't going to get killed off.

Its been nice not having Jenifer and Daniel on our screens ....Loved how Eric asked Nicole to marry him but I don't see a happy ending for them either.

I am so going to miss Nick. He was one character that you loved to hate and he played him so well. Felt sorry for him when he was talking to Marlena.

So everyone that could have done it was in Horton Square. Thought it was funny that Allie was up walking around while poor Johnny was home in bed already. For her to witness Nick first , this will scar her for life. I hope they keep her around with Lucas after E.J and Sami leave.

My guess is it was the gun Sonny had in the closet since they showed it up on the shelf. Maybe Gabi found it , question is where is Ari? Not with Sonny, Will or Gabi.

Why can't Rafe let Jordan leave town. This is really crazy, I bet the secret isn't that surprising either. :confused3

Guess I'm the only one watching...:confused3

Loved today's show. It was all one story line and Julie really nailed it with these scenes.

Kate was really cold, especially with telling Maggie Nick got shot. She was good with Allie. She was the only one that turned her away from Nick.

I really think Gabi did it. The gun was probably in that diaper bag. But of course now Will and Sonny thing the other one did it. Their prints will be all over that gun. Gabi said she was in E.R looking for everyone but I thought Jordan drove her there. :confused3 What happened to the diaper bag when she went to the hospital. I did like how they showed her happier times with him.

Nick was pretty strong if he got shot at least twice , I thought it was three times but I can't go back and watch. Walked 10 mins to Horton Square, that is one big park.

I am so going to miss Nick. He was one character that you loved to hate and he played him so well. Felt sorry for him when he was talking to Marlena.

I agree with you about missing the character. I felt that way when Kristen left (glad she is returning).

I also appreciated Kate's role today. Is it just me or does Kate seem to be funnier than she was a couple of years ago?

Can't wait for the next couple of weeks.

I thought Lucas was the one that shot Nick, but maybe that's what they want us to think.

If they make Gabi the one that actually shot Nick, it just doesn't go with her character. She couldn't even go near him when he made it to the square.

Now if they had it that Kate was the one that shot Nick, that would be believable.

I'm thinking they are probably going to have Gaby do it? How else are they getting her off the show? Man, I wish Nick would've kiled Gaby of first, ;)

Realistically they will probably blame it on that new guy, Jordan's brother-can't even remember his name!

I too thought it was odd that Nick was shot in the park, fell down, got up and walked to the Square. Strange. I LOVED howthey had almost every character in the square! Fun!

I will be sad to lose Sami and EJ. Ugh, I'm thinking Jordan's gotta stick around or else we are losing some major characters in that age range.

Guess I'm the only one watching...:confused3

Loved today's show. It was all one story line and Julie really nailed it with these scenes.

Kate was really cold, especially with telling Maggie Nick got shot. She was good with Allie. She was the only one that turned her away from Nick.

I really think Gabi did it. The gun was probably in that diaper bag. But of course now Will and Sonny thing the other one did it. Their prints will be all over that gun. Gabi said she was in E.R looking for everyone but I thought Jordan drove her there. :confused3 What happened to the diaper bag when she went to the hospital. I did like how they showed her happier times with him.

Nick was pretty strong if he got shot at least twice , I thought it was three times but I can't go back and watch. Walked 10 mins to Horton Square, that is one big park.

Yes.. I kept thinking that Sami should turn Ali around.. that was dumb. I love how they are using the kids to actually have strong personalities. Ciara being so naughty is great and it seems the actress can really handle it. Hopefully they follow up on Ali, but I doubt they will. It does seem they have aged her and not Johnny.

Did Lucas say that he should take Ali because, "My mother is the only one she listens to?" I thought that was strange. But Kate did handle the situation better. I thought her talk w/Maggie was perfect.

Why did Gabi have the diaper bag? Never saw a baby with anyone?

I figured Nick was faking when he was talking to Marlena, just like when he started out w/Sami. Didn't feel sorry for him at all.

The way the timeline was it seemed to me that they were all in the square already when he was shot. Guess that's not what they want us to think.

I thought Nick was great to watch. Totally creepy.

So does everyone think that Gabi really had no feelings for him at this point and was just trying to save everyone? Or did she really think he had changed?

I was thinking that they would blame it on Ben, but there is going to be a new Ben so they wouldn't hire someone just to have him be the murderer.

I think Nick was sincere at the last talk to Marlena. I actually felt sorry for him. He was just broken and I don't think anyone could have fixed him.

I got the feeling that Gabi was faking her feelings for Nick so he wouldn't take Ari away from her.

If they make Gabi the killer then Sonny and Wil can raise Ari since she is leaving the show.

I don't know who else could have killed him.

My bet is on Gabi since she is leaving the show. Maybe she will go crazy and they will lock her away, leaving Will to raise Ari.

Sami was really acting guilty today, put her out of her misery and have the hit man say he didn't do it. :rotfl:

I really wanted Nicole and Eric to be a couple but now not so much. They had to go ruin that. They were so good with the church scenes and the ones in the basement. Now we get this.

Maggie was so good yesterday with Julie, put her with Daniel and I just want to shot her too and get her off my scene.

They brought up Paige introducing her mother , wonder who that may be...maybe it is going to be Eve....wouldn't that be a hoot. Jenifer hated her.But we also do not know who her father is either. Maybe it is Daniel , he seems to have a lot of children he doesn't know about. :lmao:

After watching yesterday's show, I REALLY DON'T THINK that it was Lucas. I think Days is making this to easy to rule out who didn't do it.

I had a feeling it wasn't EJ's hired gun. How about the weird guy that was at the river that EJ chased out of town?

What is with the talk of Jensen and Victor asking if any of Nick's friends got out of jail. Maybe they are throwing us off.

I think Lucas thinks Will did it , Will thinks Sonny did it. Lucas will say he did just like he did with E.J. Gabi is leaving so I think it is her ....But you never know.

Can we stop with the Daniel and Nicole thing. Just spit it out. This been going on for days, maybe weeks now. And why would Eric just give up his morals and sleep with Nicole that made no sense at all.They really wrecked this couple. I just hope they don't make Nicole pregnant now , just in time for Kristen to come back pregnant I'm sure. This is all a guess on my part.

I really am bored lately with the storylines. Even fast forward though all of Hope's grilling of Lucas.

Nicole has just get herself deeper and will not get out of it I'm afraid. Loved how Daniel said Nicole would lie...:lmao:

Why is Marlena so cold to John, I remember she couldn't do anything with out him. They really need to build these too back up. I loved John and Marlena's love story.

I saw pictures of Alison Sweeny last day, there are definitely spoilers in some of the pictures. I can tell you if you want to know....remember James Scott finished 2 weeks earlier.

Ali posted a picture on FB yesterday saying this was her and the twins that played Johny's last day. No mention of Sydney or Ali. My guess Ali stays with Lucas.

First of all I love the "new" BEN.

Second, I really have loved all of Abby's acting these past few months. From the affair with EJ right up through Nick's death.

Ok Nicole now telling Eric that Daniel is in love with her..........gawd that will just set off a boat load of issues now with Jen.......just when they appear to be so happy. And Eric will now hate Daniel.......but of course its a SOAP so Nicole would absolutely SPIN all this..........!

I will absolutely MISS Sami and EJ. :( (OT, I think the little girl playing Allie looks more like Alison Sweeney than her own daughter. lol)

Hmmm, so I am thinking now maybe it WAS Gabi that shot Nick. (OT, does anyone else she looks like KIMK.?)

I like JJ and Paige as a couple! She is so good for him. Keeping him on the straight and narrow.

I do like Theresa and Brady as a couple because they are soooo ALIKE! Such rebels! Such characters!

I am getting used to the new Will and I am liking him!

Will we be seeing Hope and Aiden as a couple? Hmm.

I really am bored lately with the storylines. Even fast forward though all of Hope's grilling of Lucas.

Nicole has just get herself deeper and will not get out of it I'm afraid. Loved how Daniel said Nicole would lie...:lmao:

Why is Marlena so cold to John, I remember she couldn't do anything with out him. They really need to build these too back up. I loved John and Marlena's love story.

I saw pictures of Alison Sweeny last day, there are definitely spoilers in some of the pictures. I can tell you if you want to know....remember James Scott finished 2 weeks earlier.

Ali posted a picture on FB yesterday saying this was her and the twins that played Johny's last day. No mention of Sydney or Ali. My guess Ali stays with Lucas.

I want to know the spoilers!

I want to know the spoilers!

If you don't want to know don't read any further and don't quote!....

Well for one there was a picture or interview done with Hope in the Dimera mansion. In the background was a huge picture of Kate and Sami where Stephano's picture was. Those ugly wall things are gone too on each side of the picture with light there instead and a table under the picture instead of the heavy chest with flowers on it.

Yesterday Ali took a picture with Theo in the mansion on the mantle is a picture of E.J and an urn beside it. So people are not sure if this was shown to us on purpose and it is a fake out or Theo's mother posted the picture not knowing she was showing us a spoiler. No other pictures are on the mantle either. Some people are thinking it is a fake out and Sami is going to meet him somewhere or go into a witness program so he can come back if she does.

Also heard that John is going to land in the hospital and be there all summer. I think it is going to be a hit and run but not sure on that part.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter