Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Yes Santa is the bird watching guy. He is going to torment them for a while now.

Rafe is living in a sort of half way apartment until he can get back to walking again.

Yes I have that feeling that Nick is not dead and will turn up after Gabby is convicted of his murder or something.

No, I think Nick will turn up but he will play with them. They will think the Bird Watching man is doing it but it will be Nick. Leaving hints that he knows what they did.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY DAYS FRIENDS!

Hope Santa was good to you all , safe travels for anyone travel.We have been having some wicked ice storms here and now snow on top today. White Christmas for us. The big flakes are so beautiful when you don't have to go anywhere.

Hope Santa will be good to us this year and give us good storylines. :lmao:

Just caught up on the Christmas episodes.

I would fire the wardrobe people. Jenifer is still in short sleeves and looked like she was in pj bottoms instead of something you would wear to church and Nicole will she can wear anything but that dress with the back out and spiked heels just was really out of place. I don't know how she actually sat with out showing something on Daniel's couch.

Forgot to mention Sami's weird green dress that was really short at the front , squared of at the back was odd to me.

I'm confused why Maggie took Victor back. Must have missed something there. :confused3

Love Julie, she gets right to the heart of the problem and makes the interesting. Wish Doug would have sang.

The whole hospital thing with Anne was strange. As was Chloe sending Parker home. No way would I have done that if I was his mother. They really wrecked Chloe.

Why has no one seen Brady doing his coke in the living room , why would he do it there knowing someone could come in any moment. I'm sure some of that power was still there when Parker was playing at the coffee table the next day.

I love Sami and EJ together but she is so stubborn she will probably lose him! She is so stuck on the fact that he kept the Kristen thing from her that she can't seem to remember all he has done for her. If it wasn't for him, she'd be sitting in jail. That fact alone would certainly help me "fake it"!

Oh that has such an ICK factor to it. I hope they stop before it happens. I know he wants to stop her from talking to Hope, but that's going a tad too far.

So Abby and E.J really did the deed. Wow. Still not sure I like these two together, I can see a baby coming now. Maybe just in time to ruin another E.J /Sami wedding. I know they have to shake it up but I was enjoying Sami and E.J bickering but didn't like this last thing with Sami mad at him over Kristen. She has done worse.

Can see them putting Theresa and Brady together a mile away. Loved how he put the drink in the box today away from Maggie. Used to do that with food when someone came in and I got caught ....sad but true.

Hi! I'm new to this thread :flower3: I thought the EJ & Abigail thing was weird & random. But I guess things have been a little slow. I also bet she'll be pregnant.

What's going to come of the Nick thing? Is he really dead?

Hi! I'm new to this thread :flower3: I thought the EJ & Abigail thing was weird & random. But I guess things have been a little slow. I also bet she'll be pregnant.

What's going to come of the Nick thing? Is he really dead?

:welcome:

I don't think Nick is dead. To many top players , they all can't go to jail. Maybe bird watcher dude has him somewhere he sure likes to make them all nervous.

Can't wait until Jenifer or Sami find out about E.J and Abby. I think this will not be a one time thing even though E.J pulled away a few times.

Forgot .....We will see the new Will tomorrow!

:welcome:

I don't think Nick is dead. To many top players , they all can't go to jail. Maybe bird watcher dude has him somewhere he sure likes to make them all nervous.

Can't wait until Jenifer or Sami find out about E.J and Abby. I think this will not be a one time thing even though E.J pulled away a few times.

Forgot .....We will see the new Will tomorrow!

Thank you! :goodvibes New Will???? I don't like change. And the bird watcher guy is creepy! This EJ thing has some potential!

I am so disappointed in the EJ/Abby thing. Ugh. Good to see Lucas today when he wasn't yelling at someone.

I am so disappointed in the EJ/Abby thing. Ugh.

Ugh is right. I'm disgusted. Bleh.

I had to look it up, just out of curiosity... and while he's about 10 years older than her in reality, the character of Abby was born on screen *before* EJ, by about 5 years. Gotta love how the soaps can just randomly change people's ages whenever they want :rotfl:

Didn't mind the new Will. I think he will fit right in.

Can't believe Abby and E.J did it again.

So if Jordan had all these identities how on earth would they find one person that knows her. :confused3 I was waiting for Sheryl to say she was someone else.

Poor Cirera is getting bullied that is for sure. I hope they don't age for a while I love this little actress.

Nice to see JJ confide in Rory too. I like when they have friendships on the show and everyone isn't related to the next person.

The new Wil will take me some time to get used to. He just doesn't seem to have the "sparkle" that the old Wil did.

Oh yes, I can see another EJ baby out of this. Unless by some miracle he had some protection in his pocket, which I doubt. Stupid man.

I am glad that JJ confided in Rory. Maybe Rory can find a way to neutralize Teresa.

The new Wil will take me some time to get used to. He just doesn't seem to have the "sparkle" that the old Wil did.

Oh yes, I can see another EJ baby out of this. Unless by some miracle he had some protection in his pocket, which I doubt. Stupid man.

I am glad that JJ confided in Rory. Maybe Rory can find a way to neutralize Teresa.

Well considering Abby a few weeks ago was mentioning to Gabi about not being ready for a baby and doesn't know how she does it seemed forshadowing to me.

No!!!!!!!!! Why do the writers feel the need to mess with Sami and EJ? And why Abby of all people? I honestly don't think I can watch now. It's a disgusting combination. I love the chemistry of EJ and Sami. We don't need to hear her family telling her about how bad the Demara's are once again. Are the writers possibly pushing for a Sami /Lucas storyline as Lucas typically comforts her?

I think the Abby/EJ thing is just so wrong. Sami and EJ were just having a conversation about their future. Why would EJ do this? And seriously, EJ dimera can probably have ANY woman! Why would he want Abby?

I hope Stephano finds uot first!! Not that would be a good show!

Wow Jenifer sure went off on E.J today. Wait until she finds out the truth. :lmao:

Really couldn't follow Gabi's conversation with Abby about Nick it made no sense the way she was talking about E.J. :confused3

Interested in the Sheryl and Jordan back story. Almost though they might be sisters? Love Lucas and Rafe being friends.

I wish they would move Eric's story along. Was really bored with them and this interview. We are going in circles. Maybe I missed something because I ff though most of it. They were so good a month ago.

Wonder who is listening in on Abby and E.J....Sami, probably Stephano.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter