• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I think Nicole and Eric will get together, he'll leave the priesthood (or will not be reinstated). I don't think there's any spark between Daniel and Nicole.

Omg... A Days thread on the dis boards!!! My worlds are colliding and I love it lol!!! I ❤days & Disney!!!!
Hope Daniel and Nicole get together .. I can't deal w Jennifer

:welcome:

I think there is a lot of us that wish Jenifer and Daniel would go away. They are much better when they are not in scenes together. Long time ago I just said let them be together if it gets them off the scene. :rotfl:

I really thing Nicole and Eric are the end game they just have to find there way there. Should be interesting what happens with Brady now.

Redlight: Yes Alison Sweeny has red brown hair now. I saw some pictures of her and she did a small bit on Biggest Loser in real time and it is that colour. No pink streak either.

:welcome:

I think there is a lot of us that wish Jenifer and Daniel would go away. They are much better when they are not in scenes together. Long time ago I just said let them be together if it gets them off the scene. :rotfl:

I really thing Nicole and Eric are the end game they just have to find there way there. Should be interesting what happens with Brady now.

Redlight: Yes Alison Sweeny has red brown hair now. I saw some pictures of her and she did a small bit on Biggest Loser in real time and it is that colour. No pink streak either.

Thanks. That is a big change because she was blonde for so long.

Well do you think Gabi killed Nick? A lot of people saw them fighting in Town Square and Sami looking for him with Hope will make it look like she did something. Not sure when Gabi is leaving but this would maybe put her away in jail the the boys could raise Ari. But I'm sure it won't be that simple since it was in self defence. How many people can get raped or almost raped on this show. They need new writers , it is this or who's the baby daddy stories.

I really don't know why Daniel doesn't tell Jenifer the truth, this makes now sense. Does he think she will turn JJ in over this. :confused3 I know he helped JJ but I really don't want him working to get these two back together again.

Nick is losing it quickly. A but scary and delusional. The fact that he couldn't take sex as being just sex and not love shows how obsessed he is.

Any date for when the new Will starts? I've really come to like this actor and am concerned with the new guy. Plus I really like Sonny and his own relationship with Ari :

Nick is losing it quickly. A but scary and delusional. The fact that he couldn't take sex as being just sex and not love shows how obsessed he is.

Any date for when the new Will starts? I've really come to like this actor and am concerned with the new guy. Plus I really like Sonny and his own relationship with Ari :

I think the new Will comes at the end of Dec.

Yeah Blake plays a good scary crazy person. All this is weird because Gabi was the one that wanted the marriage still to work after the baby and he didn't saying he really wasn't in love with her etc. and now he is madly in love with her. He does come from a family with mental illness though.

Why can't they just call the cops instead of dragging away the body. I meN this will cause more trouble.

At the end of today's show he was alive trying to get out of the river fighting Kate and Sami. So she didn't kill him.

That last scene reminded me of Carrie, the hand reaching out of the grave! Kind of disturbing that 3 adult women would drag a body and dump it in the river without really thinking twice.

I loved the scenes with Caroline & Victor today!

Ya I was wondering why no one else felt for a pulse to be sure. I thought it was hilarious that they went to the wrong bush. But all of that dragging didn't do anything, it was the cold water. Can't wait to catch tomorrow's episode to see how the ladies get out of this pickle.

I enjoyed watching Kate and Sam work together. They were hilarious. I always enjoy Caroline and Victor together. I love that he always has a soft spot or her.

Ya I was wondering why no one else felt for a pulse to be sure. I thought it was hilarious that they went to the wrong bush. But all of that dragging didn't do anything, it was the cold water. Can't wait to catch tomorrow's episode to see how the ladies get out of this pickle.

Well Sami did at the beginning. Loved when they lost him and Kate said that they were looking under the wrong bush. Lots of good one liners yesterday. I have a feeling they are going to leave him there and run or dunk him. Or he won't remember anything that happened to him.:confused3 Today should be good.

Felt sorry for Eric thinking Nicole forgave him only to want to interview him.

Of course Sami would lose something at the riverbank. Wonder if Nick gets out of the river and stalks them. That would be so good. They would think they are seeing a ghost. You know they are not going to go to jail for this, can't go to jail if the person is alive. Nick is creepy , he would be so creepy as a ghost....:rotfl:

Brady going back to drugs. Saw that one coming. Read a spoiler about Theresa being involved with him somehow.

Wonder if they are going to celebrate Thanksgiving? I think it is not on for the next two days and comes back on Monday so probably not.

Why did Sami have to be dreaming. :lmao: They were good scenes though.

Loved Nick got back at Kate too, that was pretty creepy. I think Nick is going to be haunting these ladies for a while.

So glad Theresa didn't do what Anne said. I usually like Anne getting her digs into Jenifer because most times she is correct she is never there doing her job etc. But then again I do not want to go though another Jenifer/Daniel dance either.

Rafe and Jordan's first kiss was cute. Now lets find out more of her past. I have a feeling there is a child involved with all this kid talk today.

So are we going to see the earring pasted around like the envelope. Who gets it next Cirrea....Johnny. $30,000. it should be much bigger.:rotfl:

Okay I never watch the show but flipping through there's an actress on the show I think she might play a doctor, wears glasses. I thought she was extremely cute. Who is she?

Okay I never watch the show but flipping through there's an actress on the show I think she might play a doctor, wears glasses. I thought she was extremely cute. Who is she?

I think you are talking about Chrishell Stause who plays Jordan, a physical therapist.

So Jordan has many ID's. Wonder what her real name is, will she be related to anyone in Salem? Witness protection maybe...

Nicole was so nice to Brady today, even though she still said she was mad at him. I know she wants a story out of him.

Are they going to put Abby with E.J. ? Maybe she is going to have another Austin moment. They seem like they are always talking now.

Where did all the people go in Town square that Daniel was the first to come to Eric's aid. :confused3

I think Days got a great deal on leather everyone has something leather be it pants ,skirts or jackets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter