Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

How are they writing Daniel out of the show? He used to irritate me but I guess I got used to him.

How are they writing Daniel out of the show? He used to irritate me but I guess I got used to him.

Daniel looks so good with out all that facial hair. Its like he looks 5 years younger all clean shaven.

I like Daniel and Nicole. I am sad he is leaving. I was excited about this Valentine's Day wedding.

I prefer Nicole to be with Eric.

Daniel was so mean to her when he used her while she was pregnant then again with all that door in the face when he didn't want to talk to her. The all of a sudden they were dating and getting married.

Not sure how Daniel will leave...some are thinking that Eric will kill him by drinking and driving on New Years Eve . Eric has been drinking a lot. This is only a rumour though.

Jenifer wears some crazy clothes. I was thinking hospital paper gown when I saw the blue dress...lol

They do really seem to be focusing on Eric drinking a lot, don't they? I guess that seems like a good way for Daniel to get killed off. I like Nicole and wish they'd write her a story line where she is happy for once.

I prefer Nicole to be with Eric.

Daniel was so mean to her when he used her while she was pregnant then again with all that door in the face when he didn't want to talk to her. The all of a sudden they were dating and getting married.

Not sure how Daniel will leave...some are thinking that Eric will kill him by drinking and driving on New Years Eve . Eric has been drinking a lot. This is only a rumour though.

Jenifer wears some crazy clothes. I was thinking hospital paper gown when I saw the blue dress...lol

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

So I haven't been able to watch for like a year maybe a little less. Can anyone give me a brief summary of where we are and what's going on?

Well Brady has threatened (a few times) his Grandfather that he will leave if Victor kicks out Theresa so will he really?

OMG! Just saw a preview from Day of Days that was held today.

You thought Ben was crazy before!

The preview for this week tells us that Bo has a brain tumour. We knew he was going to die but hold on to your hats...it will before Thanksgiving by the look of the preview. I think that is when Belle comes back too....she is featured in the preview as well as Brady/Theresa , Patch /Kyla.

I you want to see the preview look it up on You Tube Day of Days preview. These next 3 weeks are going to be something. I think you can go to the Days of our Lives website too on NBC

Last edited:
I read Shawn and Belle are getting divorced, which would explain why she didn't come back with him.

I read Shawn and Belle are getting divorced, which would explain why she didn't come back with him.

Yuck.. can't they keep anyone together? I do like the pace of the show, but killing these characters and relationships makes me sad. :( I also read they are hiring 6 new actors. I'd rather they used the ones that are there already. Nicole, Lucas, Adrienne, Justin, Victor, Jennifer, Rafe, Maggie, Gabi, Kate.. none of them are in a real story right now. Give them something to do. I also read that Matt Ashford would like to come back and his agent checks in from time to time, but they don't bite. That I would love to see.

Phillip is coming back wonder if she cheated with him?

Also heard that Rafe's mother might be joining the group.

They need new people they can't keep dating inside the family...lol

Did anyone check out the preview.....we know that Abby is going to have a ....... Don't know if you want to be spoiled or not.

I'd really like to see Chad and Abby together. A long-term couple through the years like Bo and Hope or Steve and Kayla, but I'm sure the writers don't have that in mind for them!

I love to be spoiled. I heard that it was a boy and that it Chad's.

Did you watch the Day of Days clip! I really want to say what was in it so if you don't want to know don't read the rest.....

I don't know how to do a spoiler tag thing so here goes....

Chad does come to rescue Abby but ends up tied to the bed with Abby, Ben pours gas on the bed and sets it on fire and says to the baby say bye to mommy , Abby says don't take my son.

Victor does kick out Theresa , Brady goes after her...they kiss . I think she is in a new place. Also heard that Anne is going over to Basic Black

We all know Bo is going to die of a Brain Tumour. It will be before Thanksgiving so it is going to be fast.

Joey sets up a romantic dinner for Steve and Kyla ....then we see him on a bench saying I think it worked and Ava comes in and says good! I believe Steve and Kyla finally get a house set. Steve gets an office somewhere too.

Yes Belle comes back, Shawn says he can't do it anymore with the cheating...Scene with Belle telling Marlena and John she is getting a divorce.

I dislike all of the above spoilers. It's a shame too because I had just started watching daily again since August. Well, I guess that frees up an hour of my day again!

No!!!!!!!!!!! This would be terrible for all of us who were with them from the beginning. Those who watched as crazy Jan held Shawn captive and brainwashed, as Phillip convinced Belle to be into him and not long for Shawn, who waited, and waited, and waited for the two to finally come together. That would be a big slap in the face to viewers like me. But since it won;t be Jason Cook, but Brandon Beemer (who isn't really Shawn in my eyes), I guess I can live with it. But who will they pair Belle up with? Lucas? Please let it NOT be Phillip again. But seeing them with someone else would be a bit hard IMO.

No!!!!!!!!!!! This would be terrible for all of us who were with them from the beginning. Those who watched as crazy Jan held Shawn captive and brainwashed, as Phillip convinced Belle to be into him and not long for Shawn, who waited, and waited, and waited for the two to finally come together. That would be a big slap in the face to viewers like me. But since it won;t be Jason Cook, but Brandon Beemer (who isn't really Shawn in my eyes), I guess I can live with it. But who will they pair Belle up with? Lucas? Please let it NOT be Phillip again. But seeing them with someone else would be a bit hard IMO.

Maybe the story will be about their reconciliation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter