Days away from our trip!

Arcturus1020

A pirate's life for me . . .
:hourglass

Is it Saturday yet? Seriously. My family is going batty in anticipation for our family trip to WDW . . . myself included! And although we're not even packed yet, we're ready to just leave now. So, three more days. Gahh! I hope we make it until then. . . .

Is anyone else going next week (3/29-4/4)?

As a local I just wanted to drop in and say that you picked a great time to come down as far as temperatures go - we're just getting over a small cool spell, then tomorrow it's starting to head back up and by the weekend we'll be back in the 80's :cool1:

Hope you all have a wonderful time!
:cutie:

We are going batty too. We are so giddy we considered having the kids take Friday off and driving down a day early so we can get there first thing on Saturday instead of later in the afternoon.

Unfortunately getting our rental vehicle a day early was going to cost us an extra $160, so we chose against it.

We are chomping at the bit though

I'm with all of you!! When will it ever be Saturday?:banana: I already have backpacks and luggage on the family room floor:rotfl: I just want to be there already:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter