• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

days at dvc to check out new timeshares?

nurselisa1124

Earning My Ears
I"m already a dvc member..but do they still offer 3 day 2 night stays for free at new resorts so you can check them out to possibly add on points?

Lisa

The Doubletree offers 3 nights, 4 days for $99 to take the Hilton Grand Vacation Club Tour, but not Disney.

actually, that is how I first bought in to dvc back in 2000...they had us come for 2 nights and 3 days for free at OKW...this was after Chris had toured us, but we hadn't made a final decision yet

guess they don't need to do that anymore..have enough business without it

Lisa

DVC doesn't offer free or reduced-price stays for going to a presentation.

The most you'll get is a free serving of ice cream, a couple of fast passes, or a small gift certificate.

I"m already a dvc member..but do they still offer 3 day 2 night stays for free at new resorts so you can check them out to possibly add on points?

Lisa

You can't get the free nights now....you've already posted to the entire Dis that you've listed your BWV points for sale. :headache:

that's because I lost them as part of my bankruptcy..i'm trying to start over again
I spoke to my old dvc guide,Chris, who will be getting back to me in a day or so about coming down to see the models...

thanks for the words of encouragement tho...easy to be nasty when you don't know the whole story..huh?

Lisa

thanks for your understanding...it has been tough, especially after losing my home to foreclosure as well...iHaving dvc has been the only shining thing in my life for my children and I .......I even had to sell part of my points to pay for my bankruptcy ( still waiting for it to selll unfortunately)...

I am trying to start over again...again , i thank you for you kindness. It means more than you know.

Lisa

thanks for your understanding...it has been tough, especially after losing my home to foreclosure as well...iHaving dvc has been the only shining thing in my life for my children and I .......I even had to sell part of my points to pay for my bankruptcy ( still waiting for it to selll unfortunately)...

I am trying to start over again...again , i thank you for you kindness. It means more than you know.

Lisa

Lisa, sorry for your overwhelming misfortune! Think of it as a fresh start if you can. I do not know anything about bankruptcy, but if you are allowed to keep your house and car, did you have to give up your DVC membership? You can go to **************** to possibly sell your points. Hopefully, you will be able to rebuy some at the resale value once you are on your feet! My good thoughts are with you. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter