Daybed at Poly?

lunapnp

DIS Veteran
Is it recommended for ages 9 and under like the trundle bed? From looking at the pics I wouldn't think so but it's so hard to tell. Any input would be appreciated.

Is it recommended for ages 9 and under like the trundle bed? From looking at the pics I wouldn't think so but it's so hard to tell. Any input would be appreciated.

They are actually a nice size! My little sister slept in one last November. She was 14 then and a little over 5'1. Hope that helps!

Both of my son's have slept on it and they were quite comfortable. They were teenagers and they didn't complain which is something to say.

Wow pieface! If they didn't complain that is an accomplishment. We are a party of five and I thought my 2 DD could share a bed leaving my stepson on the daybed! He will be 14 when we go. I'm sure he will complain either way! Lol! It is a slightly delayed graduation trip (she graduates in May) for oldest DD and she really wants to stay at Poly. (Me, too!). If you don't mind me asking, how tall were/are your boys? That's my only fear. It looks wide enough just worry about length.

Last time we used one of those Poly daybeds, my son was about 5"11" and he managed OK. He hangs out of every bed he's ever occupied though, cause he sleeps like a dead man.

No one in our group has ever slept on it but i'll agree with what everyone else has said. it looks like it'd be fine for an adult.

Wow pieface! If they didn't complain that is an accomplishment. We are a party of five and I thought my 2 DD could share a bed leaving my stepson on the daybed! He will be 14 when we go. I'm sure he will complain either way! Lol! It is a slightly delayed graduation trip (she graduates in May) for oldest DD and she really wants to stay at Poly. (Me, too!). If you don't mind me asking, how tall were/are your boys? That's my only fear. It looks wide enough just worry about length.

The daybed is pretty comfy. Much better than a pullout sofa or futon. It seemed to be the same size as a normal twin. At least, that's how I remember it. It works out well for family of 5.

Great to know! We are only a family of 3, but my husband tends to snore when he's in a strange place. So I like the idea of being able to retreat elsewhere if he starts up!

Great to know! We are only a family of 3, but my husband tends to snore when he's in a strange place. So I like the idea of being able to retreat elsewhere if he starts up!

if he's anything like my husband there isn't a safe place in the room no matter how comfy the daybed is ;)

Best "day bed" of any resort in my opinion. My 23 year old son slept on it with no issues. I've not seen one of similar size at any of the other resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter