• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Day WDW and ground transfers

pfm2003

Earning My Ears
I booked my cruise through DCL and opted to include ground transfers. Now we are thinking of adding a day or two at WDW and are planning on staying onsite.
Does anyone have any experience on how this would work with ground transfers?

TIA - Patricia

We cruised last November and it was $50 round trip/ pp. You all board at one hotel. They stopped at SEVERAL hotels on the return trip, so it took more than 2 hours if your hotel was last.).
Hope this helps.
Amor4Pooh

I too added days to my Disney portion of our Land/Sea trip. I will be arriving on a Sunday therefore I will be able to get on the DCL bus. My TA told me that if I would have arrived on a different day, I would have had to come via Mears shuttle or a town car service (if it was on a day that DCL busses didnt run) But keep in mind that Disney starts that complimentary transportation from MCO to the resorts in May---so that may help too...

Good luck!!!!

Ok, question. We have booked a cruise through DU. Then, we have separately booked 2 nights at WDW room only. No package here. We were thinking of renting a car to get us from MCO to the port. Then, another car after the cruise to WDW for 2 days and then back to MCO. It might actually be cheaper to have the car for the whole week and just leave it at one of those park and cruise resorts at the pier, but still undecided on that. Anyway, on to my question. If we only do a 1 day rental from the port to WDW resort, can we get the complimentary WDW shuttle back to MCO at the end of our stay? Or is that only for people with the package?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter