Day Trip to Universal

tx2tn

"What fortuitous circumstance be this"
Our family Vacation to WDW is in September. The kids would like to spend 1 day at Universal. Our resort is Boardwalk Villas.

What options are there for transportation from Disney to Universal Property. Does Universal or anyone else offer shuttle services? There would be 7 of them.

Thanks

I used private car service with Tony Hinds
Money well worth it

Gave him the times we needed and he would show up early so we had zero waits for him

Last edited:

We changed our plans to stay one night at a lowes hotel so we could get express passes. I would stay my first or last night at universal. We choose two day tickets one day each park and had express passes each day.... just an idea

Did you ever figure this one out? I've been searching myself!
Click on that loading link you see in the above link

it has the email address and phone number of the copied recent threads with the info you need

We've used Tony many times, very reliable.

But, we spent one day at Universal last trip and just took an Uber both ways. We had it drop us off at Hard Rock Hotel making for a fast walk/security line and easier to find the Uber when we were leaving. Rideshare is available on demand which is my preference. With Tony, you need to schedule a pick up times. Uber is also cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter