Day trip suggestions around the area?

Thanks DavewasBaloo and Rachie B this is all really helpful I bet we don't have long enough at Pierrefonds.....how long will it take us to see the castle - a couple of hours do you think? And can we park right next to it. Oh I hope the sun shines when we r there!

Thanks DavewasBaloo and Rachie B this is all really helpful I bet we don't have long enough at Pierrefonds.....how long will it take us to see the castle - a couple of hours do you think? And can we park right next to it. Oh I hope the sun shines when we r there!

It says it takes approx an hour (on the info leaflet we were given) and think we were there just a bit longer than that
it's nice to just stand and admire the view too though :)

we parked at the carpark just at the bottom of the hill,it's signposted

xx

We tend to spend between 2 and 4 hours in the village, between the castle, gardens and a meal. Parking is free, but it can be busy on a nice school holiday day or weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter