day 28 today, nothin. n e 1 hear on thurs or friday?

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by kkolbusz1, Apr 17, 2013.

1. kkolbusz1

kkolbusz1 Mouseketeer

So ive been told that disney doesnt take any longer than 30 days. Also that notices come in up thru thursdays. Has anyone ever been notified on a friday if they passed or not? Also, this late in the game has annyone been rofr'd? Tomorrow is 29.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. disneysled

disneysled Earning My Ears

We were advised on a friday (3/22) that we had been rofr'd however it was only 2 weeks after it was sent over - so really quickly. It seems being on the 29th day is probably a good sign. Good luck - hope today is the day!! :)

4. Minniesgal

Minniesgal DIS Veteran

We were notified we passed on a Saturday after 21 days.

Hope you hear soon.

5. lovin'fl

lovin'fl DIS Veteran

We were notified on a Wed, this past Feb, that we passed and that was day 29. I am guessing your broker knows but hasn't had the chance to notify you yet...you should hear something very soon.

6. Mommy2TwoMickeys

Mommy2TwoMickeys DIS Veteran

I was notified last Thursday that we had been ROFR'd. it was day 21 that Disney had our contract.

7. dbs1228

dbs1228 DIS Veteran

We were notified from Fidelity on a Monday I have a feeling they knew by Friday but they are not exactly on top of things or in any hurry day 19 contract taken. TSS contract heard on a Wed. and that was 2 weeks and it passed. TSS does get word from what my broker indicated to me most days of the week. I talked to my broker at TSS on a Saturday he said they JUST that day got in 8 contracts that were taken 1 that passed so I would guess its an ongoing process.

8. kkolbusz1

kkolbusz1 Mouseketeer

I asked her tuesday & she said she hadn't heard anything. I sure hope I hear today!:confused: