• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Day 2 - Awesome Trip

BCAMom

Earning My Ears
1st full day of Disney and we can hardly wait. Of course we decided to do MK (our favorite park) and take advantage of EE (surprise morning I think it's called). I wanted to arrive at park first and be one of the first to go in!! Luckily DH is agreeable to just about anything so we were there at 7:00 a.m. (park opened at 8) Funny thing was, we were the only people there. We had the parking lot to ourselves....cool. We went through a very quick bag check with security and found ourselves at the front of the lines. We did the countdown to the rope drop and off we went. As we walked in we saw Max, Donald, Mickey Mouse and Timon. We got autographs and took pictures. I don't know who was more excited, me or DS. We had 4 autographs and it was only 8:20 a.m. Did I mention that we did not have to stand in line to see these guys. We walked right up and they played with DS and signed his book and posed for several pictures. Something told us right then that it was going to be a magical day!!!!!!!!! After that we took our time and strolled to Tomorrowland. We rode Space Mountain (2 x's - no line), Astro Orbitor and Buzz Lightyear, again no lines. We noticed that the rides seem to be running slower and we were able to actually enjoy them, compared to last year when we went in June. It felt like then the rides were faster and we didn't enjoy them as much.

Wow, this post is long and I've only covered a small part of our day. Will try to post again later today, I have soooo much to tell!!!

I love early entry mornings - you seen to be able to "do" lots more - thanks for posting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter