Day 2 and then some March 20th Magic

Magicboundagain4

Mouseketeer
Cast DH (Bob), ME (lori),
DS (Isaac, 15), DS (Jacob, 13) DD (Grace, 8) DD (Corrina, 8)

Sunday March 21st Day at Sea. Our first full day at sea. We were all lazy and slow to move today...no big plans just relax and enjoy a beautiful day. The kids ate breakfast by room service and then off to their club and the boys just hanging out everywhere all their new friends were. Bob and I had Palo brunch ressies for 10:30 a.m. Christoff was our EXCELLENT server and he was superb...all the little details....we tried everything we could and slowly paced ourselves so as to enjoy every delicious morsel of food. Believe me we tried it all. Brunch is an event in itself...I recommend it.

Now we were stuffed to the gills when we left Palo and new we were headed to our cabins for a nice long nap, but no naps were to be had...to our dismay Corrina was laying in bed and had checked herself out of the club and wanted us to take her to lunch...oh yeah just what we wanted to do right then...look at more food...only this was lunch. We took her to lumieres and then snuck in a nap afterall. We went to the matinee of Golden Mickeys and were glad we went, not to crowded and much more relaxing then going to the show right after our 6 p.m. dinner seating....usually we just roll out of dinner and want to rest or go to bed. Anyway the show was wonderful and worth seeing. I just always enjoy a matinee.

Late in the afternoon we walked around and checked out the ship and picked up a little ice cream and then down we went to prepare for Formal night. We went downstairs at about 5:15 and had a photo taken with the statue Mickey and one taken with the Captain. Both photos turned out great. There are lots of various opportunities for formal photos before each meal seating each evening....all very nice. In our family the girls wore floor length gowns and the guys each wore a black tux and they were quite handsome and I came home with some wonderful formal photos of the family that I am proud of.

We were at Lumieres for Dinner. Toar and Agus played lots of magic on us...we had fun. We were having trouble remembering all 7 dwarfs so our Head Server Allan went on a mission to find the 7th one we could not remember and off he went and came back 10 minutes later with the answer (DOC) We had lots of fun at dinner this night. The boys went back and removed their tuxes and then were off to the Stack. Never to be seen from again until 2:30 or 3:00.

I went up to the Cove Cafe and signed for my internet service...I needed to keep in touch with work as I was going to be gone 2 weeks so I thought I would get started. The girls went to their club and I think Bob tucked himself in bed...he wants to be the sleeping dad in the commercial on the Disney Cruise...by the time the trip is over...I think he succeeds.....He loved it..no stress and no pressure to do anything except what he wanted to do. He got moving again around 9 and met our 13 year old on the sports deck and played catch to keep Jakes pitching arm in shape. A beautiful thing to do with your son on the front of the boat with the help of all the nets. A great first day.....Make sure you enjoy every moment and yet relax and have fun.
More to come.

We had Toar and Augus for our servers on the March 6th cruise!
They were great! Did they do magic tricks for you? My kids just loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter