• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

David & Vicki Arndt Photography - a year in review

I love it! The Arndts are my photographers too!:goodvibes
I've also requested Charles Miles for my D.J. He's in the video too.:yay:

No, Disney doesn't charge a fee for using an outside photographer. You just can't have an "in park" wedding. Outside photography vendors can photograph at the wedding pavilion and all the other resort venues except inside the park.:goodvibes

D&V did our engagement pictures at two different Disney resorts and they are photographing our wedding later this year. We love them!:cutie:

No, Disney doesn't charge a fee for using an outside photographer. You just can't have an "in park" wedding. Outside photography vendors can photograph at the wedding pavilion and all the other resort venues except inside the park.:goodvibes

D&V did our engagement pictures at two different Disney resorts and they are photographing our wedding later this year. We love them!:cutie:

Well that's not going to work for me then because I am getting married at the castle. So sad :sad2:

They are not my photographers but Awwwwwwwwwwww, that gave me goosebumps and I got a little teary at the end when they had the dedication to mom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter