Davenport hotels

LovinD

Earning My Ears
Just wondered how long the drive is from the Davenport area to Disney area.

That depends on where in davenport. I live in davenport and it takes my DH about 12 minutes on a good day to get to DHS where he works. But we live closer to champions gate then we live to the city of davenport.

Davenport is a " Catchment Area " for Communities from the

Junction of Hwy 192 and Hwy 27 and along Hwy 27 , crossing the I4 and going towards Haines City.

Takes in Highgate , Legasy Park, Highlands Reserve , Westridge ,

Hampton Lakes & many more.

There is a place called Davenport , a nice little small village , which has a railway going through it . & an Orange juice factory .

We've stayed in several different places in Davenport - We have stayed on 27 about five minutes from the junction of 192 and it took about 15-18 minutes to get to the Magic Kingdom parking lot using the Sherbeth Road shortcut. We now stay near Champions Gate and it takes about 17-20 minutes to get to Magic Kingdom parking lot (which is the further park away). Regardless of where we have stayed, we always plan on 30 minutes from the time we walk out the door or our accommodations, get into the rental car, and get going to the time we park, and get out of the vehicle at a park. It NEVER takes us that long. We just like to allow that much time.

if you mean near exit 55 on I4 - about 15 minutes - sometimes more - sometimes less - just depends upon the traffic.

this is where some of the hotels are located. WDW exits are 62 to 68 on I4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter