• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

dave the castle guy

angelmom27

DIS Veteran
The kids loved your display. Thank you for the glow sticks. I was going to introduce myself but you had left while we were watching the show. Not sure if you remeber us we had seven kids and the two boys were wearing bright orange jackets. Your display is really great.

We got to see the 100, 200 and 700 loops. We went over to the grand floridian too. Can't wait for next yr when we get to stay at the Fort. Everyone is so nice. We loved it. DH says a golf cart is a must. Lol

Also when I get home will post some nice pics I got.

Thank you angelmom27. Yes I do remember your gang! Someone called me away, sorry I didn't catch up with you. I look forward to seeing those pictures! Merry Christmas to you and yours.....

Dave

We were in the 700 loop and enjoyed your show. Appreciate your time to put it all together.

Thank you and Merry Christmas

We came by and saw the castle. Wow, very impressive. I can only imagine the work that went into putting that show together.

Thank you for sharing your talents Dave. We came by and really enjoyed the show - my teenage sons were also impressed - which can be a tough job.:)

Dave, as always we loved your show! Our two little girls ask everyday to go by and see Mr. Dave! They were so glad to see you "one last time" on Christmas Day before you headed home.

Best wishes to you and your wife. And the girls also want to thank you for the fun neon bracelets!

PrincessNP said:
Dave, as always we loved your show! Our two little girls ask everyday to go by and see Mr. Dave! They were so glad to see you "one last time" on Christmas Day before you headed home.

Best wishes to you and your wife. And the girls also want to thank you for the fun neon bracelets!

Hey PrincessNP, thanks for the kind words. Thank you and your beautiful girls for stopping by on Christmas Day. What a great time we all had at the Fort!!

Dave

We enjoyed your site again this year and even brought friends by who had not seen it before. Also, thanks for taking the time to stop and talk to us. We enjoyed meeting you. See you next year.

bluebird93 said:
We enjoyed your site again this year and even brought friends by who had not seen it before. Also, thanks for taking the time to stop and talk to us. We enjoyed meeting you. See you next year.

Hey bluebird93. See you in 2013!!

Dave

love getting those glow sticks on discount after Halloween! I've been looking for anything close to Dave's castle and nothing will match it's grandeur!

Hello Dave !!!
thank you for your awesome presentation! we were neighbors with the big white truck! you put the magic in our lives!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter