Dave from Marietta...any good Moon phase websites?

mmouse37

DCL Diva!!
Hey Dave...I know you are the one to ask. I was just wondering if you knew any good websites that would list the phases of the moon on a certain date. I was hoping for a full moon on our cruise 2/23-3/2. The calendar I have shows symbols but does not describe what the symbols are. I can't tell the difference between a full moon and a new moon!

Thanks.

MJ

Oh Dave....THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

This will be our 5th Disney cruise and I have always wanted to sail with a full moon. You just made my day. I'll check out the website. Thanks again!!!

MJ

Hi Dave - I tried to figure out that site, but can't :(

We are cruising March 2-9th - Any chance of a full moon then?

Originally posted by LOVETHATMOUSE

We are cruising March 2-9th - Any chance of a full moon then?

Nope. Sorry. 84% of the moon's disk will be illuminated the night you sail, but the moon will be waning during your cruise.

Let me get this whole waning and waxing thing....waning means the moon is getting "smaller", and waxing means the moon is becoming "fuller"?

Does this make sense?

MJ

Thanks Dave! Oh well, maybe we just might have to book another cruise around a full moon LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter