• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Daughter's Birthday

goofydonald05

Earning My Ears
I am going to take my family to WDW (staying at AKV) to celebrate my daughters 8th birthday next year. :yay: Does anyone know of any really cool birthday stuff to do while we are there? I want to make it really special for her. Thanks in advance!

In regards to the new theme next year " What will you celebrate?" I remember seeing on the Disney website a new Birthday party package you could do that involved Goofy. I want to say it was at downtown disney. I'm sorry I can't remember more details as I kind of just brushed over it. I'm sure you can also get more information about it if you call Disney direct.

Have Fun!

I was just coming here to ask about birthday celebrations, my dh and ds will be celebrating their birthdays in February in Disney. I'm not sure if this is what Wild4Walt is talking about, but here is what I found about Goofy (can also be a Princess party):
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/moreMagic/shoppingDetail?id=GoofysCandyCompanyShopPage

Hmmm, I was wondering if there was any way to *hire* a character to surprise dh and ds, now I'm thinking that might be a little bit out of my price range!!! :rotfl:

~ Christina

There are a bunch of new things that you can add to your table when you have a meal at certain TS restaurants. Head on over to the Dining Board for more info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter