• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Daughter's 6th Birthday in WDW

BROWNSPHAN

Mouseketeer
We are going to be celebrating our daughter's 6th birhtday when we go down in June.Her birthday falls on one of the days that we will be there.We will be doing the DDP again and would like to take her to a character dining.We did the one with Pooh when we were down in Sept.Just looking for a suggestion for dining and if they do anything special for her.Thanks Greg
party:

If she is into the princesses, you might want to call at 7am, 3 months out(please check to make sure it is a 3 month window) for a princess breakfast at Cinderella's Castle. You need to call right away on the day you can call to get that reservation in. It will be gone in less than an hour. More like 10-15 minutes. We did that for our DD when she was 5 and she loved it.
goodluck

There are no characters but Whispering Canyon Cafe put on a great party for us. We had 25 people for my cynical 17yo DD who hates parties. They had all of us as well as the whole restaurant in stitches. My daughter was blown away at how much fun she had.

We took my son for his 6 birthday to Hoop de Doo, he had a blast, I booked it way in advance and we were one table from the front row, he laughed and laughed, he was even asked to go up on stage, but wimped out!!!! Then regretted it afterward!

They ask who is celebrating a birthday and they stand up and announce your name, then sing.

the food is good, not great, but definately an enjoyable night.

Greg,
Look through these posts and you will find that CRT is not worth it at all. If she likes Cinderella then 1900 Park Fare at the GF is not to be missed. Food is great and buffet style. I am jealous mine , are 14 and 11 and are pretty much over the characters. Have a great time. When you go into MK go to City Hall and the will give the Birthday Girl a button to wear and she will be aknowledged all day!
Linda

Boy, it looks like I have more choices then we thought. Thanks for everyone's input so far. Greg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter